I Think I Have A Problem......

Um.....I'm looking for a matching collar and lead for obedience......any suggestions GayleK and LP? :rofl:

Hey, I accidently ordered six 19 inch collars, from the US. All too short for my dogs.

Reflecto collars have a highly reflective strip sewn between two layers of material. The inlaid design protects reflective material from wear and tear. Reflects up to 600 ft or more with 360 degree reflection. Perfect for airing at night.

What size is Ziggy? They are black - reflective strip is orange. Free to good home!!!

Sounds great for those pitch black early starts at the beach in Winter :rofl: No idea what size he is but will check it out......definitely worth a bottle of vino. Do you still have visitors?

Visitors, sure. On a bad note, 4 fires were recently lit by nut cases. Sure makes me edgy. Dogs are fine.

Hey what are you doing for Easter. You can run Yo again. Staying at my parents in law country house, not far from the trial site. Gorgeous house.....that is.......if you like large old style country homes.

No men allowed, us girls gotta have fun away. Friend from WA staying and competing and another from Victoria. Wine on the wrap around verandah - opposite a park for walkies - PERFECT!!!!!!

That sounds awesome :laugh: I'd love to run Yo again - we should tee up another training session soon (for me not him :( )

OH just said that it's a shame I don't like large old style country homes :) Problem is I won't want to leave!

Stay safe LL. Bloody idiots should be strung up :laugh:

Edited by The Spotted Devil

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um.....I'm looking for a matching collar and lead for obedience......any suggestions GayleK and LP? :rofl:

Hey, I accidently ordered six 19 inch collars, from the US. All too short for my dogs.

Reflecto collars have a highly reflective strip sewn between two layers of material. The inlaid design protects reflective material from wear and tear. Reflects up to 600 ft or more with 360 degree reflection. Perfect for airing at night.

What size is Ziggy? They are black - reflective strip is orange. Free to good home!!!

Sounds great for those pitch black early starts at the beach in Winter :rofl: No idea what size he is but will check it out......definitely worth a bottle of vino. Do you still have visitors?

Visitors, sure. On a bad note, 4 fires were recently lit by nut cases. Sure makes me edgy. Dogs are fine.

Hey what are you doing for Easter. You can run Yo again. Staying at my parents in law country house, not far from the trial site. Gorgeous house.....that is.......if you like large old style country homes.

No men allowed, us girls gotta have fun away. Friend from WA staying and competing and another from Victoria. Wine on the wrap around verandah - opposite a park for walkies - PERFECT!!!!!!

That sounds awesome :laugh: I'd love to run Yo again - we should tee up another training session soon (for me not him :( )

OH just said that it's a shame I don't like large old style country homes :) Problem is I won't want to leave!

Stay safe LL. Bloody idiots should be strung up :laugh:

Whats your other half doing at Easter?

Whats your other half doing at Easter?

Whatever I tell him to do :rofl: I think he's got Easter and the following week off work - so he will probably sleep in with the cats over the w/e and we will go to some Comedy Festival gigs later in the week :laugh:

In that case, join us. Us girls gonna have fun.