I Think I Have A Problem......

Hi,

My name is LP and it has been 2mths since my last CR shopping venture (not anymore!).

I have since found out that I have a huge toy and lead fettish..... for the dogs of course. Someone asked me to let them know what toys my dogs liked and I had a heart attack when I was going through the list to see what we've actually tried and have at home :rolleyes:

I need help!!!! I need a simple 3 step program to stop this addiction....

Personally I blame Laffi and Ness... I never really knew about these before they came along!

Will anyone join me in my AA group?! Anyone else have this difficulty?!?!?!

Well.... at least I'm helping the economy right?! At the moment, I'm wondering how I kept my bank balance positive over all these years :laugh:

Edited by leopuppy04

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

My name is LP and it has been 2mths since my last CR shopping venture (not anymore!).

I have since found out that I have a huge toy and lead fettish..... for the dogs of course. Someone asked me to let them know what toys my dogs liked and I had a heart attack when I was going through the list to see what we've actually tried and have at home :rolleyes:

I need help!!!! I need a simple 3 step program to stop this addiction....

Personally I blame Laffi and Ness... I never really knew about these before they came along!

Will anyone join me in my AA group?! Anyone else have this difficulty?!?!?!

Well.... at least I'm helping the economy right?! At the moment, I'm wondering how I kept my bank balance positive over all these years :laugh:

LOL, I will join you there! I havnt ordered from cleanrun YET (trys to keep off that site), cos i have just ordered from agilityclick and airdogs....WOOHOO i just got my tug-it in the maiL! :rofl:

My name is Ptolomy and I have an i-squeak addiction. :rolleyes:

I usually go for the medium sized ones but now I am branching out and trying them in all sizes.

I don't have a colour preference.

The more squeak the better.....

Ptolomy sure does have an i-squeak addition. So hows the 101 things to do with an i-squeak video coming :rolleyes: .

Man does anybody else have the problem of buying a "spare" of a favourite toy. Kenzie is mad for her jolly ball but I am sitting hear thinking maybe I need a replacement one cos I won't be popular if anything should happen to the aforementioned jolly ball.

Hi, I'm Ruby and Millie's mum and although not addicted to CR yet... I'd like to personally blame Ptolomy for getting me onto these isqueak things... AND wanting to try them in different sizes!

Oh Rubystar don't forget the different colours - you can get them in a beautiful green colour which is my favourite, or the kids favourite which is the red one and then you can get a bright blue one which is very pretty too.

Gotta run - Off to play with the i-squeaks

squeak squeak.....

:)