Some Animal Photos..

Guest Tess32

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know they have African Wild Dogs there now ... I love African Wild Dogs and they are more accessible (photography-wise) than at Melb Zoo ... I caught the hippo talk today too, very cool, the 1 year old "baby" has the same name as my labrador "Lotus" ... she's big but still cute and a totally messy eater :eek:

I really enjoyed my visit there today ;)

Guest Tess32

Yep....I gave up trying to photograph them at Melb, the enclosure is awful for photography, so will be good to see them. They have a nice group at Adelaide Zoo though I think it is, so I did get some pics there.

Want to get some Lioness shots too, sick of the boys, hehe.

• 2 months later...
Here is a newie :)

4127431-1-innocence.jpg

What an awesome shot, I have just gone back through this thread and for some reason the pics on the first page wont load up? Might be my pc but Ive never had any troubles before.

I passed on details of the mag you were featured in and also a link to your blog to a friend of mine who absolutley loves zoo photography and is very good (not as good as you) she had a canon 400d and wants to upgrade and was considering a nikon D300 but I told her about your work with the 50D and she is thinking about changing her mine now to stick with the canon and go the 50D, she absolutly loved your work, she takes pictures then paints from the photos.

Tess... you probably know what I'm thinking right about now... :D

:eek:

When I get my head around organising my pix properly, I will....you'll be the first to know :laugh: