Some Animal Photos..

Guest Tess32

I used to post them a lot on here but then had a break from photography and now I'm back into it again, so thought I'd use this thread to post my piccies :rolleyes:

See the last pages...

Edited by Tess32

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totally brilliant and inspirational :rolleyes:

I was just checking out your blog this morning after I'd finished uploading some of my recent Melb Zoo pics onto flickr and well to be honest I thought mine were good :):laugh:

Your post-production is very skilled and you really know how to put a lot of thought and feeling into your shots :rofl:

beautiful!

totally brilliant and inspirational :D

I was just checking out your blog this morning after I'd finished uploading some of my recent Melb Zoo pics onto flickr and well to be honest I thought mine were good :D :)

Your post-production is very skilled and you really know how to put a lot of thought and feeling into your shots ;)

beautiful!

Thanks :rofl: To be honest I like the PP almost as much as taking the photos...hehe....when I take the shot sometimes I know what I want to do it later and that's just as exciting.

Where are your piccies? I am obsessed with seeing other photos from melb zoo, hehe.

Thanks :) To be honest I like the PP almost as much as taking the photos...hehe....when I take the shot sometimes I know what I want to do it later and that's just as exciting.

Thats sounds like me. :D

What wonderful photo's and lovely PP. You have a real talent.

totally brilliant and inspirational :thumbsup:

I was just checking out your blog this morning after I'd finished uploading some of my recent Melb Zoo pics onto flickr and well to be honest I thought mine were good :rofl: :rofl:

Your post-production is very skilled and you really know how to put a lot of thought and feeling into your shots :love:

beautiful!

Thanks :( To be honest I like the PP almost as much as taking the photos...hehe....when I take the shot sometimes I know what I want to do it later and that's just as exciting.

Where are your piccies? I am obsessed with seeing other photos from melb zoo, hehe.

it really shows how you enjoy the PP!

I upload all my pics as "private" to begin, with the zoo pics I decided to leave them only visible to friends and family ... I just changed my contact status with you to "friend" on flickr so you can see them there now ;)

I used to post them a lot on here but then had a break from photography and now I'm back into it again,

You what.....what the....? when did this happen?

Well I didn't give it UP as such, just didn't go anywhere on the weekends to do it :rolleyes: