Hmmmm.....

I work in the pet industry which means that I get a lot of calls from the general public about any issue they may be having with their dogs...

This one stumped me:

Person: "I'm just ringing about a dog we adopted a few weeks ago - he seems to be having a few behavioural issues"

Me: "ok are you able to describe the issues you are having"

P: "Well he doesn't seem to understand sit, drop, come and not to jump up on people"

I never knew dog's didn't come pre-trained or pre-programmed NOT to do that.....

Anyone else had some doozy phone calls?!?!?

Not a call but my fav stupid thing to do to dog so far is one of my students that was playing 'keeping off' with her young dog. A game were the person that is it has to stay away from the other people. Lots of lunging and trying to grab involved. Pup did a lovely recall in at school but when she bent down to put the lead on off the pup went! It had a lovely time playing keeping off until we caught it! :thumbsup:

Well what's life without a crazy Lab (or more) in it?! :eek:

I want a Beagle and an Irish Wolfhound to add to my clan - I certainly don't pick the easiest of breeds, do I? :laugh:

It's called life with a crazy GSP :o:):rofl: but I would not have it any other way :rofl:

Well what's life without a crazy Lab (or more) in it?! :laugh:

I want a Beagle and an Irish Wolfhound to add to my clan - I certainly don't pick the easiest of breeds, do I? :love:

It's called life with a crazy GSP :mad :mad :rofl: but I would not have it any other way :cry:

:rofl: I sooo understand that crazy life :rofl:

I better send my two in for some programming too.

Unfortunately yes! Had a whopper of a weird phone call at work today. A guy called the clinic wanting some advice about whether it was safe for his 'lady friend' and his dog to do ... well ... things that ladies and dogs should not be doing. Not exactly sure what type of advice he thought he was going to get... other than 'seek mental help' :laugh:

Unfortunately yes! Had a whopper of a weird phone call at work today. A guy called the clinic wanting some advice about whether it was safe for his 'lady friend' and his dog to do ... well ... things that ladies and dogs should not be doing. Not exactly sure what type of advice he thought he was going to get... other than 'seek mental help' :laugh:

There are some real sickos out there