jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pandii

RJ, I sent you a PM yesterday about Ravyk and her phone number did that not go through

Have sent TLC a txt as well

Guest Pandii

I have sent both TXT and PM to, with Ravyks plans and phone number

RJ

JJ

TLC

t & t

maws

that is all I have mobile numbers for.

I have also, pm and TXT others on the forum and in my phone and they have recieved my messges, if my messges are not getting through it must be at your end

After the recent problems in the areas we take out dogs to, I am not saying on a public forum where and when I am going.

Ravyk has also been in contact with me

Hi guys [yay for phone net] my ETA in warrnambool is just under 2 hours time. Looking forward to meeting up with people soon! Trip is going well and doggies are having a wonderful time. So are we!!

Guest Pandii

Was great meeting you ravyk and your OH

Travel safe and will look forward to you photos when you get back

TLC I have cross posted Seb to the Shar Pei thread

Hi Guys, thanks for today it was great and we sure had a few laughs, never a dull moment hey!!

After I post here, I will put most of the photos in the photo thread cause there was a few snaps that I thought id post.

DSCN0031.jpg

DSCN0054.jpg

DSCN0082.jpg

DSCN0104.jpg

DSCN0096.jpg

edited to add the link to the other pics.

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...p;#entry4025161

Tez, hows Jane, did she pull up ok??

Edited by tlc

So nice to see happy doggies all enjoying themselves! Thanks for sharing your great pics,TLC! It no-doubt takes alot of time and effort to get them on here and I, for one, appreciate it very much!

Hey JJ...How are you and your dogs going???? Amy must be nearing D Day soon?!?!

Hi All....

Firstly, glad to hear you all had a good time with Ravyk, Pandii says everyone enjoyed it and she and OH were very nice, and thanks tlc for the pics!!

Amy is doing well. Due on the 17th but I feel she will go early. She's in good health and the ultrasound showed pups were a good size so up to a few days early wouldn't hurt. She is really slowing down now and a brief run on the beach is about all she can manage. She doesn't seem to carry as well as her Mum who would carry on like a puppy when full of 10 pups right up to the day before she whelped them! She's not happy, but this is her first & only litter so she'll get over it! :rofl:

My brothers store "Aqua Life" has suffered many delays but I have been told will be open before the end of the month.

All his display tanks are being custom built in Sydney and were suposed to be completed already but are still two weeks away. I have spent the last few days in there helping him. We have painted, carpeted and plumbed. His budget blew out so could not afford a shop-fitter so I have been in there the last couple of days installing shelving systems and hanging racks etc etc. His stock has started arriving and is beginning to look like a 'shop' as of today.

I believe there is a facebook page keeping people updated on the progress..... :rofl:

Edited by jerojath

Hi JJ, any sign of any puppies yet??

Hey TLC. No no real signs yet. She's not due until next Friday/Saturday give or take a day, so I would be cocerned if she started labouring now. We have moved her inside as I like to sleep next to the whelping box with them from this point on just in case. She is getting quite uncomfortable now - either more pups than seen in the ultrasound or they are huge pups.

She has started showing *some* signs; has become a real bitch and not tolerating Tarni's antics at all! She has gotten very snuggly with Belle (her Mum) which isn't like her at all. Will keep you posted - here as well as the October litters thread in the Breeders Forum.

I am pretty sure she is going to go early so I am now house-bound for the next 6 weeks :eek: .

Everyone has been pretty quiet here...... what've y'all been up to???