Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Hi all!!!

Guess what?? I just waded through 14 pages since I was last on here, THANKS ALL FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES!! You are too nice :dropjaw: We had a wonderful time in Tassie, too much roadkill tho, had to close my eyes after we had stopped and checked about 20 per day!!!!

I was really looking forward to the catch up with Ravyk at Albert Park, but thanks for the notice about the baits found there. Giorgio received a call from a friend last night to say to keep an eye on our dogs cause his dog had been poisened in their yard, she is 16 years old but ok for now (next door to Tommy tlc and supposedly Tommy has been baited twice in the last few weeks :D ). Maybe we can catch up at the enclosure at Harris Street, who else is coming?? Tlc, you should come too :laugh: . Good luck driving home when you finally do, hope you've had a good time :rofl: . I have to leave by 1PM on Friday.

Hope to see you all again soon, sounds like you have all been busy, I will try and get my butt into gear and get on here more often, I was being lasy cause Tlc would tell me everything when I see her anyway :cheer:

See ya :laugh:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard about the poisonings, so best to avoid Albert Park, because last thing I want or need is a poisoned dog on holiday. Harris Park sounds good, or the beach. If anyone would like my mobile number just PM me.

ETA. would prefer to go to the beach than a park

Edited by Ravyk

All locals need to be aware of a possible dog poisoning in Albert Park last week.

According to 'The Standard' a dog became ill after walking in Albert Park and is suspected to have eaten a bait.

Another dog brought home some meat (presumably from the same park) which was wrapped around rodent bait. :(

I am not sure if Albert Park is an off-leash zone or not, but everyone should still be extra careful while walking there.

G'day W'bool DOLERS. :mad

Thought i'll pop in and say hi. Read that article in the paper, made me so angry! :(

Not much happening here except our cat got hit by a car. :) Normally inside at night on Monday night she ran out at 1am while we were trying to suss out why the dogs were barking. Black moggy cat, just used up one of her nine lives. She has a rear busted leg, had surgery Tuesday and is recovering well.

Hi Guys, Im just home and sitting outside on the lappy as Im locked out till my OH gets home, hope hes not to long!!

CB, sorry to hear about your kitty hope he makes a full recovery, its always stressful to see them hurt!!

I see RavyK has left for her trip, has there been a place organised to catch up with her?? Does anyone know?

Hi Guys, Im just home and sitting outside on the lappy as Im locked out till my OH gets home, hope hes not to long!!

CB, sorry to hear about your kitty hope he makes a full recovery, its always stressful to see them hurt!!

I see RavyK has left for her trip, has there been a place organised to catch up with her?? Does anyone know?

Hi tlc. I've not been on here for a couple of days so not sure about any arrangements with Ravyk.

Her last post says to PM Pandii re catching up.

Unfortunately I wont be able to get together tomorrow as I have promised to help my brother fit all the shelving in his store.

Hi guys,

Ooh I made in onto the forum twice in two days!!

Tlc, I hope you made it inside already... not sure about catch up tomorrow, last Ravyk wrote she said she would prefer beach, I'm happy to do Logans.. def. safer than Albert Park!!!

Cavalblaze, hope your kitty gets better :(

Cheers :p

Hi all,

I hope whoever is catching up with Ravyk has an awesome time... unfortunately a meeting that I had at uni at 2pm has been brought forward to 12pm, so not gonna be able to make it.

I came in late in the thread to say that I was able to come so unfortunately didn't have time to finalise a meeting place before leaving. I thought Albert Park had been organised but after the recent baitings, I understood that no one wanted to go there.

Have fun anyway Ravyk, I hope you get a good turn out from the Warrnambool DOLers and sorry I couldn't make it.

Guest Pandii

I tried to txt everyone I had numbers for but ran out of credit, have recharged but it hasnt gone through yet :laugh:

Happy to PM details to anyone but dont want to put in on the fourm where it can be seen be everyone in the WWW

I tried to txt everyone I had numbers for but ran out of credit, have recharged but it hasnt gone through yet :laugh:

Happy to PM details to anyone but dont want to put in on the fourm where it can be seen be everyone in the WWW

I would like the details please, I dont really understand why you cant put the details here, is there a problem we are unaware of?? isnt that what is usually done when things are organised so people can come to the thread and see where we are going to be incase they want to join us?? Think I must have missed something, Ive been away and skimming over posts so that may explain it!

Guest Pandii

I dont wish to put ont he net where aI am going to be at the time and the date

RJ no idea why PMs are not going through I have reset all settings

I dont wish to put ont he net where aI am going to be at the time and the date

RJ no idea why PMs are not going through I have reset all settings

Ah ok then I will just wait for PM

I am about to head out the door so will have to rely on RJ to send me a txt when she gets the details. Looking forward to meeting another doler and doggies!!

edited to add I have txted RK but no reply, possibly they may be in an area with no service.

Edited by tlc