Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think CB is taking her time getting in here and telling you all her new's :-)) i'm totally not used to calling her CB these day's lol, its Talina and thats it, i forget about the CB bit lol..... and by the way, i already know so ........ :nahnah: lol

I might pop to the show again this year it was great last year seeing all the dogs at thier finest! RP, your baby sounds great, got any photos? I think I seen one on facey.

Whats everyone up to for new years? Anything interesting, we thought we might go to Pt Fairy and watch the parade.

A friend at work give me this for xmas, I love it!

d58ba426.jpg

I'm not doing anything for NYE.... my Brother is in town so we are going to go "fishing" (drinking) tonight instead. :)

Love the badge tlc..... so 'you!'

Great to catch up with RJ today at the shop..... haven't seen most of you here for ages!

If I'm not in here again for a while.....

"Happy New Year to y'all!"

:party::cheers::champagne:

Whoo-hoo!:thumbsup:

Warrnambool double show weekend late February I just might get to catch up with you guys!! And I will have the most AMAZING baby to trot round the ring with. :D

We have to start organizing a dinner or picnic or something for catching up!

I can bring the BBQ lol......the bee's have been removed as well, all the tree's are gone now ! i might bring a trestle table this time if we are going to have a BBQ ?? i can bring a couple of salads too ??

Warrnambool double show weekend late February I just might get to catch up with you guys!! And I will have the most AMAZING baby to trot round the ring with. :D

I can bring the BBQ lol......the bee's have been removed as well, all the tree's are gone now ! i might bring a trestle table this time if we are going to have a BBQ ?? i can bring a couple of salads too ??

YAY!! LOL about those bees :laugh:

YAY!! LOL about those bees :laugh:

I have a Baby to bring along as well, he wont be entered but he will love the outing, i'm hoping to have his microchip done and his paperwork done in time for Noorat :-))

This is Mealarah Mista Majic ( pending ) he is from my bitch Mintypark Keepn Secrets by a young Mealarah Dog ( Gr Ch Gumhaven Lucas X Mealarah Natalie ? who is a Grand daughter of one of my girls) he was a singleton so guess who has to play the litter mate ???

post-17520-0-78941300-1325417235_thumb.jpg

So you dont need to be told then ?? lol......

I havent a clue when Warrnambool is on, i did try to find it in the dogs vic mag but couldnt, must be blind lol

It is listed in the latest VicDog, but I don't have it handy to check now....

Last weekend in Feb?????

How's everyone coping in the heat?

Lovin' it!!!

Copied from my FB page (so I don't have to type it again!)....

What an awesome day here today.... 43 degrees and I have the day off!!! Spent the morning with kids and dog (and the wife tagged along too!) down at Killarney Beach.... just perfect down there today. Came home to a few Bacardi & OJ's beside the pool. Life doesn't get much better! Why can't I get paid for doing THIS????

Might take them all to the Town Beach this evening when it cools down a little.

We love this weather. It's too hot to do anything..... perfect!! :laugh:

tlc it would have sucked today at the BGS. :eek:

Well you know how I LOVE the heat :D

I have to say even I'm not impressed with this :o

But thats prob more to do with having a rotten headache than anything else LOL

And spending way toooo much time on the computer looking at fish tanks as this MAY be my next venture LOL Not sure between a tropical tank setup or/and a pet yabbie LOL as the OH doesn't like the frogs :mad and doesn't want them in the new house I will have to find another thing to annoy him with :rofl: :rofl:

He tried to tell me on Sat night I coukldn't have a yabbie and I reminded him that the last time he said that about frogs I ended up with 10 :eek: :eek: so maybe best if he not try and TELL me but perhaps suggest next time :D :D

Thinking about making some icecream not sure if I can be bothered :)

41.7 ATM wow tis hot and they say wont cool down much till after 10 tonight :eek: starting to wish we had aircon LOL

Just went outside and not too bad now that THAT wind has died down

It was so strong before that it lifted the trampoline that Santa turned up with for Christmas AND the ride on mower it was attatched to and moved them about a metre :eek: :eek: :eek: Tramp is now pegged to the ground.

Still hot just not windy can handle the heat not the wind.

How you going TLC I know you dont like the heat ?

How is everyones dogs and other assorted animals coping with the heat ?

Just went outside and not too bad now that THAT wind has died down

It was so strong before that it lifted the trampoline that Santa turned up with for Christmas AND the ride on mower it was attatched to and moved them about a metre :eek: :eek: :eek: Tramp is now pegged to the ground.

Still hot just not windy can handle the heat not the wind.

How you going TLC I know you dont like the heat ?

How is everyones dogs and other assorted animals coping with the heat ?

Dunno.... haven't seen Tarni for a while!

She came home, had a huge drink of water and promptly disappeared! Probably under one of the kids' beds. :)

RJ That trampoline of yours looks awesome.... where did you get the 'shelter' for it???

I've just bought the kids a big 14 foot round/enclosed trampoline, but it doesn't have a cover on it and it looks like a fantastic idea!

RJ That trampoline of yours looks awesome.... where did you get the 'shelter' for it???

I've just bought the kids a big 14 foot round/enclosed trampoline, but it doesn't have a cover on it and it looks like a fantastic idea!

Santa said it came with the tramp ;) he also says they are out at Independant sports out near the Good Guys ;) (well that was in the note he left for us incase anything went wrong ;) )

They are water proof too so kids can have a sleep over in there if they wanted too :)

And it clips onto the legs so is pretty hardy and has 2 windows :)and a spout for the rainwater that may accoumulate on top of it, all very high tech :o