Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Well, we did the trip to Geelong only to find out the other TT's were not coming, ( 8 entered ) one Lady who was there had one entered but she didnt bring it, she said it had hurt its shoulder ????

Oh well Bj got his 6 points and then we stayed for the Judges Training, by this time it was raining , not heavy just enough to be a pest,then it just stopped.... BJ got a little wet feet fever in the ring and wanted to dash around and play chase me with a Bully :laugh: the Bully ( Bitch ) wanted to play as well so it was a pity we were in the ring :laugh: both were nearly choking themselves dashing around on their leads, the saving grace for BJ and myself was being placed 3rd by the trainee Judge and then being able to hear the comments being made by both trainee and licensed judge, BJ got a nice curved Glass picture Frame for being placed, so we came home happy campers :laugh:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, we did the trip to Geelong only to find out the other TT's were not coming, ( 8 entered ) one Lady who was there had one entered but she didnt bring it, she said it had hurt its shoulder ????

Oh well Bj got his 6 points and then we stayed for the Judges Training, by this time it was raining , not heavy just enough to be a pest,then it just stopped.... BJ got a little wet feet fever in the ring and wanted to dash around and play chase me with a Bully :laugh: the Bully ( Bitch ) wanted to play as well so it was a pity we were in the ring :laugh: both were nearly choking themselves dashing around on their leads, the saving grace for BJ and myself was being placed 3rd by the trainee Judge and then being able to hear the comments being made by both trainee and licensed judge, BJ got a nice curved Glass picture Frame for being placed, so we came home happy campers :laugh:

:wave: Congrats on your win Tenties :thumbsup:

Another success story at the Geelong show on Sunday was Jane (Puglvr) who got BEST IN SHOW with her black pug!!! :clap::champagne::cheer: She's tickled pink with his win and not only got some cash to splash, but some vouchers to spend too. Way to go Jane :thumbsup:

Sorry I haven't been in for a while, I finally got in touch with a lady that does 'C' course herding and she came down to Winch to give me some pointers on how to start. That was back in March/April and I'm now herding a couple of times a week with Cassie (one of my 9 year olds) which takes up a fair amount of my time each week. Things are going really well and Cassie has taken to it like a duck to water with only a few hiccups along the way (mostly me) :) Mr. Puglvr kindly lets me use 30-40 of his sheep each week (the same sheep have to be used each time)and because Cassie has constant access to them, her progress has been quite rapid and she's almost ready for the open paddock! :D I'm off to Gippsland in July to help out at a 'C' course trial and hopefully I'll get to learn heaps more while I'm there :driving:

Hope you and all your furkids are well!! :grouphug:

Theresa

Another success story at the Geelong show on Sunday was Jane (Puglvr) who got BEST IN SHOW with her black pug!!! :clap::champagne::cheer: She's tickled pink with his win and not only got some cash to splash, but some vouchers to spend too. Way to go Jane :thumbsup

Weeellllll, its obvious who i should be hanging around at show's isnt it ??? :laugh: or at least be rubbing shoulders with ?????

Another success story at the Geelong show on Sunday was Jane (Puglvr) who got BEST IN SHOW with her black pug!!! :clap::champagne::cheer: She's tickled pink with his win and not only got some cash to splash, but some vouchers to spend too. Way to go Jane :thumbsup

Weeellllll, its obvious who i should be hanging around at show's isnt it ??? :laugh: or at least be rubbing shoulders with ?????

Well done :thumbsup: to Puglvr on the BIS... I would imagine these are few and far between for a black?

I won a Best Exhibit In Show once. Problem is it wasn't with MY dog!!! :laugh:

Well done to BJ on his 6 point CC and BOB! :dancingelephant:

Shame the other TT's never fronted. :(

Hi GSD's! :wave: Sounds like you're keeping busy with the herding.

Have you had any luck getting herding started out these parts?

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the birthday wishes JJ and TLC. Been very busy lately, back at work for the first time in over 6 months. Had a hard time finding work, so unfortunately had to take anything I could get, which means long, long hours. Not sure whether I'll keep looking until I find something I would like to do, or stick with this new job for a while.. Tyson has made a good recovery since his op, although the roots of his 1st and 2nd premolars are exposed permanently so we've decided to retire him from showing. Still hoping to get my hands on a nice bitch in the near future, and get back into the ring, but looks as though it may take a while longer.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the birthday wishes JJ and TLC. Been very busy lately, back at work for the first time in over 6 months. Had a hard time finding work, so unfortunately had to take anything I could get, which means long, long hours. Not sure whether I'll keep looking until I find something I would like to do, or stick with this new job for a while.. Tyson has made a good recovery since his op, although the roots of his 1st and 2nd premolars are exposed permanently so we've decided to retire him from showing. Still hoping to get my hands on a nice bitch in the near future, and get back into the ring, but looks as though it may take a while longer.

Geez that's a shame about Tyson having to be retired. Still, the main thing is that he is ok, so that's good to hear. :)

Congrats on getting a job! Bugger about the long hours, but then loooong hours means moooore money!!! :thumbsup:

Hi Everyone,

Geez that's a shame about Tyson having to be retired. Still, the main thing is that he is ok, so that's good to hear. :)

Congrats on getting a job! Bugger about the long hours, but then loooong hours means moooore money!!! :thumbsup:

Yeah the money isn't too bad, could be better. But thats all part of working as a chef!! Hoping to find some sort of work with animals, so we'll see how that works out :)

Edited by chataboxboxers

Wollaston Clinic is looking for a Vet Nurse, I'm told. Dunno details though....

Damb, i get all excited when i read something like that..... then i remember i cant do it no more cos the brain has brain farts all the time ....walks off kicking a can along :(

Wollaston Clinic is looking for a Vet Nurse, I'm told. Dunno details though....

Damb, i get all excited when i read something like that..... then i remember i cant do it no more cos the brain has brain farts all the time ....walks off kicking a can along :(

Your brain farts? My brain has full rectal explosions!!!.... walks off kicking.... ummm..... something... :confused:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ummm No comment cose it just may be to rude only a little of course cose you all know that I would bever really be too rude :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congrats Tenties and BJ Cant believe that Geelong show has come around again Boofs one and only show hahaha.

Had the poor boy at the vets on Saturday as he had broken off a toenail yet again so had to have it bandaged up and antibiotics for a week.

Lucky he is such a pig and he just eats his tablets like they are lollies haha (lucky he is pretty cose he sure ain't smart)

Had a vet that I have never seen before and he was very good :thumbsup::thumbsup: Not scared ( last time we where there the female vet didn't want to touch vet and appeared to be scared of Boof now I kow he is a big boy but he is a big sook and had shown no signs of agrression) anyhoo this one picked him put him on the table looked at his feet did what he had to do had a laugh at this big monster dog quivering and said its common for Ridgebacks to be scaredy cats and I was very impressed. Hope he is a stayer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chataboxers

Hope you had a wonderful 21st Birthday and where do you work ????

What a pity about your boy :cry::cry::cry:

I hope you can find the perfect girl.

Ok best be off to bed so I can manage to get up for work tomorrow dont want to scare the kids :D :D :D

Cheers Janet

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ummm No comment cose it just may be to rude only a little of course cose you all know that I would bever really be too rude :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congrats Tenties and BJ Cant believe that Geelong show has come around again Boofs one and only show hahaha.

Had the poor boy at the vets on Saturday as he had broken off a toenail yet again so had to have it bandaged up and antibiotics for a week.

Lucky he is such a pig and he just eats his tablets like they are lollies haha (lucky he is pretty cose he sure ain't smart)

Had a vet that I have never seen before and he was very good :thumbsup::thumbsup: Not scared ( last time we where there the female vet didn't want to touch vet and appeared to be scared of Boof now I kow he is a big boy but he is a big sook and had shown no signs of agrression) anyhoo this one picked him put him on the table looked at his feet did what he had to do had a laugh at this big monster dog quivering and said its common for Ridgebacks to be scaredy cats and I was very impressed. Hope he is a stayer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chataboxers

Hope you had a wonderful 21st Birthday and where do you work ????

What a pity about your boy :cry::cry::cry:

I hope you can find the perfect girl.

Ok best be off to bed so I can manage to get up for work tomorrow dont want to scare the kids :D :D :D

Cheers Janet

Hi Janet,

Thanks, I had a great birthday. Starting at The Regal Cafe tomorrow. Yeah disappointed that Tyson can't be shown anymore, but I've learnt a lot through what we've been able to do so far, and met some great people. Now that I'm going back to work, will start actively looking for a bitch. Have a few breeders I would like to own a bitch from, although the ladies at Kesdar are top of my list if they have something for me.

Yeah I love the food at The Regal, have been hoping to work then since the first time I ate in there. Lets hope they're good to work for too!!

Until recently I worked in hospitality and would contract many local caterers, including the Regal.

I gather the staff there are happy and one of them told me Mary-anne is lovely and is a great boss. :)