Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

I'm in Melbourne now tlc.

Here is a recent pic of Brydee to show L. She is about 18 months old.

Bryd.jpg

And her surrogate dad/wrestling partner Oscar (and Brock, my eldest son)

BrockOscar.jpg

Edited by dogdude

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Tenties, yes this morning would have been aweful, but the day hasnt turned out to bad now, I had an appointment this morning so didnt mind that it was raining, but I will be out and about this arvo with the dogs not sure today Im thinking Albert park, they have done the grass up there it is really short and they have a great track right around the park now so its really good. and lots of room for them to run around. Ill take soem photos and post some for the ones that havent been up there for a while or never to show what its like now.

Dogdude, Brydee looks so much like Roxy in the face not so much in the body, Roxy is a lot more defined in the muscly areas, Your son looks like a darling and Oscar looks like a sweetie, love his white feet!!

Guest Pandii

Muchin, will be out your way today, will ring you before I come, have trailor and muscles ready lol

RJ and tim&Tanya are you ready for tomorrow, we better all pass, Iwill be dissapointed if we dont.

I have cleared my schedual for the arvo and will be haging around after training, who else will be???

TLC can you take a special photo of Seb for me please, Greatdanegirl ( doler) helped make it possible for Seb to get here to me and her daughter still mentions him, I would like to send her a framed photo to remember him, please can you help me.

Well Good news here, Master I cant stop pooping boy has stopped pooping :) still weak and tired but bouncing back quickly

and Master I cant poop has pooped :rofl:

Miss I think I was sick is bouncing around

Miss I have sore knee got the all clear on her xrays and is at physio atm

oh and RJ, i have a small kong with yummies and a small squeaky toy for Seb so hopefully we can teach retrieve

Guest Pandii

I HAVE A DOG KENNEL :thumbsup:

and Munchin was nice to met you :)

and and I went and brought cream paint for the sides and a nice blue for the roof, Master I cant stop pooping who can now poop is about to pressure clean it for me now

Thanks again so much, the dogs have already peed on it :wave:

Hi Guys, I will pop down after our training tomorow probly around the 12.30 mark, if you guys havent finished by then, Ill just hang around till you have.

Pandii, Ill bring my camera and have a crack at getting a few goodies of Seb!!

Glad all you mob are feeling better, just intime for holidays and chocolate!!

C u tomorow!

Guest Pandii

Cant wait for tomorrow, be great to see everyone and Pray to god we all pass grade 1

Munchin you should see the kennel now, wish I took a before photo, its been washe, had the tin trimmed up and has new tech screws in the roof, cant wait to paint it, Thanks so much

To all you people that have training in the morning dont forget that daylight savings ends tonight, wouldnt want you all to turn up for training too late for class therefore not being able to pass..

Good luck with it by the way hope you all pass....

Linda...

Hey Pandii, Just a quick reminder to send me that link you were telling me about. I am just now looking at the photos and there are soem good ones but I must say Shar pei's are very hard to photograph, Ill be interested to see what you think of the pictures, Ill try to get some edited and email them this arvo.

Very nice to meet you Munchin, hope we can all catch up for a doggy day soon!!

Guest Pandii

Cheapstuff is a web site warranmbool poeple can list cheap things for sale for free

freecycle is a site to list free stuff to give away, save you taking it to the slavos or the tip

Freecycle

cheapstuff

You have to join yahoo as well

I am feeling better now than what i did last week :laugh: although i did enjoy staying in bed and snoozing i think that was what helped get rid of the bug so quick....

And how did you all go at training ?? i took it that no news is good news,but then thought no.... you havent posted because you didnt pass....come on fill us in :eek:

Linda....

I passed I passed I passed I passed LOL I would like to say we passed but I was told it was more that I passed than the dog LOL.

But hey I will take it any which way it comes. Have to say that I had a different trainer than the others :cry:

So have to decide which dog to take next time boof to grade 1 or sniff grade 2. Have a few weeks to think it over at least!!!!!!!

Cheers Janet