Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a valentines, Wooooooo Hooooooo the silly bugga put his name on it lol, thought it was spose to be anonymous ???( sp ) oh well....... :rofl::eek:

Geez, lucky you! :)

I didn't get one.

Mind you, I didn't give one either!

Soooooooooo................ who was it from, Tenties? :rofl:

I got a valentines, Wooooooo Hooooooo the silly bugga put his name on it lol, thought it was spose to be anonymous ???( sp ) oh well....... :rofl::eek:

Geez, lucky you! :)

I didn't get one.

Mind you, I didn't give one either!

Soooooooooo................ who was it from, Tenties? :rofl:

Well i could tell ya ..... but that would mean i'd have ta kill ya :D ....... nobody you know JJ .....

This is the first year that I have been married and haven't got a valentine :) I guess the novely wears off after 20 + years!!!

Awwwww :o

Worse still, here.... this is our FIRST Valentines Day since getting married and the novelty has already worn off! ;)

Hey tlc,

Thursday evening is looking good from this end, how about 4:30 ish up at Albert Park, i think taking them standing on one of the jumps would look good ???? do they still have the huge tree logs they put there years ago ???? i used to love those jumps ......

Hey tlc,

Thursday evening is looking good from this end, how about 4:30 ish up at Albert Park, i think taking them standing on one of the jumps would look good ???? do they still have the huge tree logs they put there years ago ???? i used to love those jumps ......

4.30 should be good for me too, I will make sure I'm done with the hospital by then and I'll head up. The log jumps are still there, they will make great shots. I have one of my 4 on the big log jump and I loved it so much I have it A4 size on my wall and use it for my screen savers. I'm thinking 50mm lens will get some good shots of your guys, there are only little so I can get in nice and close. Do you know what size you need the photo to be for the publication. If you need them full size I'll have to email the best of them one at a time as each pic will be over 2mb.

Don't know where the others have got too? I'm still waiting to see RJs pics too.

If anyone is feeling like doing a good deed and wants to sponsor my brave shave adventure, have a looky here

http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au:80/pe...rationID=380743

At this stage the shave will be either the 11th or 12th March, instore at Bunnings. Tonight I got my first sponsor so that was really exciting!

Stupid weather, can't sleep so emptied the camera...here are some BBQ st the show pics from my little P&P, still waiting for the good ones from RJ.

naughty DOLers!!

WboolBBQ2011_04-1.jpg

BBQ chefs on the job

WboolBBQ2011_05-1.jpg

Mum and friend (oh well, at least one of them was facing the camera!)

WboolBBQ2011_06.jpg

Finally, one of the more well behaved guests at the BBQ (caught checking with agent to see if ok to pose for the paparazzi)

WboolBBQ2011_07.jpg

And while I'm emptying the P&P and have a captive audience (think Uncle Arthur's slideshow AAAAARGH)

Kelpie cross foster pup Izzie playing with my boy Cheddar, who is keeping the ball from her by fancy footwork and his best David Beckham pout and headtoss!

CygnetJan2010_11.jpg

Now the Tentie cross young visitor, Sam, is trying to take the ball from Izzie.

IzzySamplay2011_12.jpg

Gotta catch me first! says Izzie.

IzzySamplay2011_11.jpg

Ha! ha! Sam has the ball!

IzzySamplay2011_13.jpg

Race you to the drinks stand!

IzzySamplay2011_09.jpg

And one more, just to prove that Cheddar is, in reality, much cuter than David Beckham:

Hatwalk7Oct_13rsz-1.jpg

Anyone looking for cheap doggy beds, the round kind? They are 60cm across and are the round donut type. $5.99 at Lincraft.

Tenties what did you decide about tomorow arvo are we a goer for Albert park at 4.30? let me know when you can as I will plan morning doggy activities instead of arvo ones as I also have to do my Delta run in the afternoon too.

Anyone looking for cheap doggy beds, the round kind? They are 60cm across and are the round donut type. $5.99 at Lincraft.

Tenties what did you decide about tomorow arvo are we a goer for Albert park at 4.30? let me know when you can as I will plan morning doggy activities instead of arvo ones as I also have to do my Delta run in the afternoon too.

$5.99!!! Wish I had 'little' dogs!

Great pics, RP! Thanks. Still no sign of RJ?

RJ has been about she posted in my WGS thread last night. Just think she doesnt love us anymore :laugh:

Hey Jj, thanks so much for your donation! It's funny all the donations I have got so far are from dog people!! Dog people are good people. :D

Not a good day for pics Tenties so overcast and misty here just hope its not raining by 4.30. WIll see you then.