Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Geez! A bloke goes away for a few days and comes back to 30,000 pages to catch-up on! :wave:

Way too much to comment on anyway!

We're all moved in and loving having some more space.

Valentines day? I won't be doing much.... gotta save my $$$ for the REPTILE EXPO next Saturday!!! :( Really wanna come home with a few new snakes..... won't that cause a kerfuffle on the train home? :cry:

But.... the only REALLY important thing I have been sifting through these pages for, I am having trouble finding.

Did Tenties finally spill the beans on what she bought herself for Christmas??? It's doing my head in Tenties!!! :cry:

And where has Lizzy1 got too?

LLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Also, you Guys will have to tell me if there is anything really interesting on DOL I've missed while I was away, so I don't have to go trawling!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:( Yay your back!!

Well you havent missed much really, it has been pretty quiet in here without you actually!

I will let Tenties spill her beans now that the rest of is know. :wave:

Snakes on a train, wasn't that a movie. :cry:

And yes Lizzy has been extra quiet, I did have a PM from her a little while ago to say she was going away for a few days but that was at least a couple of weeks ago??

Lizzzzyyyyy where are youuuuuuuu????????????

Valentines day? I won't be doing much.... gotta save my $$$ for the REPTILE EXPO next Saturday!!! :) Really wanna come home with a few new snakes..... won't that cause a kerfuffle on the train home? :vomit:

But.... the only REALLY important thing I have been sifting through these pages for, I am having trouble finding.

Did Tenties finally spill the beans on what she bought herself for Christmas??? It's doing my head in Tenties!!! :party:

Ahhh JJ, you missed out, now should i tell you or wait until the next get together at a show which maybe........ next years Warrnambool show or maybe Noorat next Month hmmmmmm decisions, decisions... :party:

OOh ok. now will do....i only bought myself a patio BBQ.......ok thats all ,.....nothing exciting.....see you got yourself carried away about very little :party: now i suppose you want to know what the parcel was that i picked up from Geelong ??? :laugh: ;)

And how about doing something nice and sweet for your new bride ???? i think she deserves it dont you ???

Valentines day? I won't be doing much.... gotta save my $$$ for the REPTILE EXPO next Saturday!!! :) Really wanna come home with a few new snakes..... won't that cause a kerfuffle on the train home? :vomit:

Did Tenties finally spill the beans on what she bought herself for Christmas??? It's doing my head in Tenties!!! :party:

Ahhh JJ, you missed out, now should i tell you or wait until the next get together at a show which maybe........ next years Warrnambool show or maybe Noorat next Month hmmmmmm decisions, decisions... :laugh:

OOh ok. now will do....i only bought myself a patio BBQ.......ok thats all ,.....nothing exciting.....see you got yourself carried away about very little :cool: now i suppose you want to know what the parcel was that i picked up from Geelong ??? :laugh::party:

And how about doing something nice and sweet for your new bride ???? i think she deserves it dont you ???

A BBQ? That's it? A BBQ??? And I got all excited over nothing! ;) No, I'm sure it's a very nice Barbie!

So......... what did you pick up from Geelong? :party:

Well in regards to doing something sweet for my 'new bride', she *really* wants a Diamond Python so I am hoping to pick up a nice big example at the Expo! :D

So......... what did you pick up from Geelong? :)

Well in regards to doing something sweet for my 'new bride', she *really* wants a Diamond Python so I am hoping to pick up a nice big example at the Expo! :vomit:

Now if i tells ya JJ i want to know if anyone in Warrnambool sell's those p40's cos i cant find them anywhere !!!!!!

I still have a couple of PP40's here for sale for the right price!

Well how much ?????? i already owe you for one so what will you sell them to me for ???? i was going to go down to the wholesalers in Tullarmarine and get one or some, they have them cheap, i just cant be stuffed doing it ????can pay you for all next week :laugh:

Oh and JJ, the " Parcel " was a new baby from Sydney, i didnt buy him he was given up to me ...... he is a son of Bundy who also came down from Sydney.... BJ is a very nice little baby who i have high hopes for, and should have no probs getting titled, he is having a sleep over at his Nana's tonight , who he loves very much and thinks its a great adventure staying there.....he pinches everything he can find or get his teeth into,...... Nana's is much FUN :laugh:

Well how much ?????? i already owe you for one so what will you sell them to me for ???? i was going to go down to the wholesalers in Tullarmarine and get one or some, they have them cheap, i just cant be stuffed doing it ????can pay you for all next week :laugh:

Same price for these two if you want them, so the agreed price X 3.

I don't know what the wholesalers want for them but there are online stores asking $99.99! When did that happen? :)

Oh and JJ, the " Parcel " was a new baby from Sydney, i didnt buy him he was given up to me ...... he is a son of Bundy who also came down from Sydney.... BJ is a very nice little baby who i have high hopes for, and should have no probs getting titled, he is having a sleep over at his Nana's tonight , who he loves very much and thinks its a great adventure staying there.....he pinches everything he can find or get his teeth into,...... Nana's is much FUN :)

Awesome! Can't wait to see him around! :laugh:

What's so special about these crates? Excuse my ignorance!

They are AirLine approved. I use them when freighting puppies interstate etc.

They are really tough, easy to clean etc. Much better than wire crates... especially for pups or small/medium breeds.

I don't know what the wholesalers want for them but there are online stores asking $99.99! When did that happen? :)

SOLD ....To the TT Lady by the man who suggested she may have bought herself some ........SPERM ;)

Well how much ?????? i already owe you for one so what will you sell them to me for ???? i was going to go down to the wholesalers in Tullarmarine and get one or some, they have them cheap, i just cant be stuffed doing it ????can pay you for all next week :D

SOLD ....To the TT Lady by the man who suggested she may have bought herself some ........SPERM ;)

No worries Tenties. I will clean them up tonight and you can pick them up when you like. I will PM you with my new address. :rofl:

quote]

No worries Tenties. I will clean them up tonight and you can pick them up when you like. I will PM you with my new address. :p

You dont have to worry about that JJ, i will be in town tomorrow so will check the bank for extra cash otherwise i will have to wait till Tuesday...might drop off the brunt of the money though instead of carrying it around with me,plus i need a crate for BJ instead of him travelling in the small one.......

RP and i met up in Melbourne today, we had a bite to eat and waited for each other to have our respective Appointments at the Eye and Ear then we travelled back to the station BY TRAM....we also went to the Hospital the same way, wasnt all that bad, RRP showed me where to catch them and what numbers to look out for so i may not be Tram Phobic anymore :D we went a bit silly in one of the waiting room 's having a laugh at the Doctor's expense :p just to do with Surnames that was all, it was from pure boredom,but very funny :) RP know's now why i'm just a bit sick of these visit's they seem to not worry about seeing their patients until they are Dog Damb ready ( the Doctor's ) :)

The Result of the day was that everything is right to go ahead for my op :D

Great news re your operation Tenties! :)

I HATE transport in Melbourne. Hate it! I have to go to Melb next weekend on the train and catch a tram from Spencer St to Elizabeth/Flinders St's and then a tram out to the showgrounds. Not looking forward to it one bit! And then gotta do it all again and try not to miss the Warrnambool train home! :D

The crates are ready to go and I will be home all day tomorrow if you want to collect them. Can wait til Tuesday for the money so don't stress about that... :p

Oh and JJ, i wouldnt be letting it known that you have (maybe ) snakes with you on the way home......people are likely to get Antzy about it and whinge to the Conductor..... the Conductor will have no choice but to make you leave the Train with them as V/L dont allow any type of animals except for SED or HD but must have their paper work to prove it ...by the way, my brother lives up your street, may be it his house you have ??? cant remember what number his was/is ?????

Just had a thought take a couple of little harnesses with you for your friends , instead of a movie about Snakes on a plane and Snakes on a Train you could maybe star in Snakes on a chain :wave::hitself: glad i aint going to be on the Train Saturday night :eek: ....also if you get the smatar... little sods on there like we had last night get a Snake out and throw it at them :):bolt::laugh: oh thats precious i can see their reaction now :laugh::laugh: