Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Geez that's not good. Do you have to get a Drs Cert right now? Obviously you can't get back to work just yet....

I am sure that if you look after yourself you'll be fine for Sunday! :laugh:

Fingers crossed for you though...

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today was one of my days off so i dont need cert till/for tomorrow. app at 3, hopefully ill be mobile enough by then to sit in the car. i do feel slightly better tonight but still flat out. So frustrating not being able to do anything!!

fingers definatley crossed for Sunday!

Netbook is all fixed, took it into the Computer geek's and they fixed it, i think one of the dogs has stood on the keyboard when i went to feed the chooks and changed something ?? it was to do with the Graphics anyway ??? oh well its fixed now and was a no charge job, i love those they are the best :rofl: you even walk a bit better when you leave the shop :D

Hope the back is on the mend tlc, i have those episodes but have no one to do anything for me so i have to break out the stick....... ride it for all its worth anyhow :eek: you will have to strengthen those back muscles up to support that disc Lady...i will join you after my first eye op ok ?? :laugh:

Well I'll look forward to it, but there is not much more I can do to strengthen the dam thing up. The problem is progressively getting worse and I have to be so careful what I do, this time it has been a combination of lots of little things I've done over the last couple of months, but you have to live your life hey!!

I'm sure I'll be ok in a couple of day and will have to be very careful what I do in the next few months and ongoing to stop it happening again. I haven't had an episode like this for around 18 months but the last time was worse, I couldn't walk at all then. It's a hard injury too because when you say to people oh I've hurt my back, they have no idea unless they have experienced a bulging disc (and more) they just cannot understand the type of pain you go through. It's not just like a pulled muscle where you can just get on with things, you literally just can't do anything your body will not let you.

Gee sorry whinge whinge from me, ive had a very bad day today, hopefully tomorrow will be better!!

Edited by tlc

As it happens I will not be able to join you all for a walk on Sunday.

I am off to Melbourne to see some awesome snakes!!!

With any luck (cross your fingers for me!!!) I just may be able to bring something home with me! :confused:

Hope the visit at Bunnings goes really well! I expect pics and a report!

Well I hope you get to bring home something new too!

I won't be able to go for a walk after Bunnings at this stage either unless I make a miraculous recovery between now and then but I highly doubt it. The Dr has give me till the 17th off work ( if im alright by then) and confirmed I have a prolapsed disc. (which I already knew) She did however say that due to me being able to be on my feet for small a amounts of time she would like me to have small periods out of bed to strengthen my back for when I have to go back to work. So at this stage If im up to it on Sunday i will still go to Bunnings and hope to be able to take some pics. I'll take Sean to help me!

Well I'm just a little disappointed tonight.

I had entered both local Championship Shows held late January with Tarni.

I hate showing these days but need to get her points up, and was looking forward to catching up with some of you as well as some other old dog show friends. Tenties idea of a BBQ sounded great and I was planning to have a few drinks.... something I just don't do these days.

We have just worked out that we will be moving house on that weekend! :D

I may still be able to pop over for a quick catch-up but wont be able to stick around or show Tarni.

If you guys need to borrow the BBQ, just sing out.

Which reminds me.... Tenties you never did tell us what you got yourself for Christmas! C'mon... spill!

Oh thats a real Bummer i know how much you were looking foward to the day!!

Everything is on track here for our Bunnings day tomorrow, we were even advertised :crossfingers: just hope i can manage, still not flash today but do feel a bit better each day than the day before so thats a positive!!

Hi Warrnambool people ;)

Hope you dont mind me asking in here, but one of my Rescue dogs, a Shar Pei pup will be going to a new home in Warrnambool very soon and I was just wondering if anyone knows what transport options there are to get her to her new family? She will be coming from Adelaide :laugh:

if I have to I will drive her half way to meet up with her new owners but just wondering if there were any other options? Thanks ;)

Hi Warrnambool people :laugh:

Hope you dont mind me asking in here, but one of my Rescue dogs, a Shar Pei pup will be going to a new home in Warrnambool very soon and I was just wondering if anyone knows what transport options there are to get her to her new family? She will be coming from Adelaide ;)

if I have to I will drive her half way to meet up with her new owners but just wondering if there were any other options? Thanks ;)

Hi Miss Squish!

There certainly aren't any 'commercial' options in/out of Warrnambool to freight a dog.

None of the on-road animal freighters travel via Warrnambbol between Adelaide and Melbourne either.

Best bet would be to meet half way unfortunately, unless someone here happens to be making the trip but that's unlikely.

There are quite a few Shar Pei around town so I'm sure the little one will make some friends! ;)

Edited to add.... I am a breeder and whenever I need to send a pup to S.A I have to drive 3.5 hours in the opposite direction to put them on a plane! CRAZY!!!

Edited by jerojath