Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

James Blunt wouldn't know the correct English language if it popped up in his porridge! :)

Anyhoo, We are going for a promenade stroll at 11:00am from the Breakwater Pavillion.

Anyone who wishes to join us with puppies most welcome! Mrs JJ and junior JJ's will be in-tow.

Any other takers? Tenties, Tez, Lizzy, Jess, you heading this way??

I could come in Tuesday (payday) tlc but today is out :)

By the way does anyone know of anywhere that refills gas bottles ???? its not a swapngo job and i havent filled it for a couple of years, i think from memory BBQ's Galore does ???

I could come in Tuesday (payday) tlc but today is out :confused:

By the way does anyone know of anywhere that refills gas bottles ???? its not a swapngo job and i havent filled it for a couple of years, i think from memory BBQ's Galore does ???

Not many do any more as most do the swap-n-go.

Dunno about BBQ's Galore, but McNeil Bros BP cnr Raglan Pde and Henna Street do it. That's where I always go.

I could come in Tuesday (payday) tlc but today is out :o

Caltex in Camperdown does IF there is someone on who knows how to fill them.

Won't be in today, might come in tomorrow to give them a fitness session at the beach. Enjoy your walk :confused:

:confused: 300 pages, yay us!!!!

Had a great walk this morning, JJ your little Jess is a champ, she is going to make a great Jr Handler for sure. Your kids are really great, I just realized that through the whole walk not one complaint from one kid. :o That's awesome!! Usually there might be one " I'm hungry, I wanna go to the toilet, I need a drink, I'm too hot, I'm too cold" your kids are a credit to you and Chan!

Hope you had a nice lunch Tanya, did you take Bruno with you too?

It's warmed up out there now.

Hey Tenties, why not just nick into Bunnings and swap your GB? Is it cheaper to just get them refilled?

:confused: 300 pages, yay us!!!!

Had a great walk this morning, JJ your little Jess is a champ, she is going to make a great Jr Handler for sure. Your kids are really great, I just realized that through the whole walk not one complaint from one kid. :o That's awesome!! Usually there might be one " I'm hungry, I wanna go to the toilet, I need a drink, I'm too hot, I'm too cold" your kids are a credit to you and Chan!

Hope you had a nice lunch Tanya, did you take Bruno with you too?

It's warmed up out there now.

Hey Tenties, why not just nick into Bunnings and swap your GB? Is it cheaper to just get them refilled?

tlc, i was told they are 30 to 40 $$$$$$ to swap where as i can just get say $10 worth at some place that refills ???

Also i think my GB is the one smaller than they have in swap-n-go ??? has anyone seen the new style gas bottles that look like a pressure washer ???? might go out to Elgas see if they have then, they have a free swap over on them at the moment to promote them ???

Not many do any more as most do the swap-n-go.

Dunno about BBQ's Galore, but McNeil Bros BP cnr Raglan Pde and Henna Street do it. That's where I always go.

Thank's jj, good old McNeils ay, alway's been there should have known ...

And thank's Jess, its good to know they do it as well and its quicker to Camperdown......

Thank you for the compliments tlc!

They are great kids... don't often hear a whinge from them and they are used to going on loooooooong walks.

Jess is very excited about being old enough to start Junior Handlers... I am joining her up as a DogsVic member next week.

She really wants to get into showing dogs which suits me... she can handle the Vizslas and if she's still enjoying it after a while

I will buy her her own show dog.

We've just got back from Flagstaff Hill. That's twice in two days. I was worried this would happen :confused:

Tenties if your gas bottle is really old (out od 'date') they will not refill them anywhere. You may have to fork out for a new one :o

Jess have fun on the beach tomorrow... the mornings are perfect for it at the moment!

We've just got back from Flagstaff Hill. That's twice in two days. I was worried this would happen :o

:confused: Poor you!!

I can really see Jess in the ring, I reckon she would love it. So when will she start? The next W'bool show is not far away?

Well I got my bits and pieces done and went outside to take a few shots, Im doing project 365 this year so a photo a day, not sure if I am up to the challenge but I am going to give it a shot, somedays, probly most days will be just snapshots but thats ok by me. I got a few shots of the back yard and it is looking noice at the moment.

Love your backyard TLC...

Yeah great to catch up guys for the walk today, yeah TLC lunch was great and Bruno came, he is still really tired from the walk it's great he is so quiet..

JJ your kids are very well behaved, didn't hear a peep out of them.. that's exactly the way everyone wants them and Jess is very mature for her age...

I wish this weather stayed around all year, it was such a lovely morning for the walk...

Jess is very excited about being old enough to start Junior Handlers... I am joining her up as a DogsVic member next week.

Tenties if your gas bottle is really old (out od 'date') they will not refill them anywhere. You may have to fork out for a new one :confused:

firstly, i dont think you have to pay Membership for Jess jj ????? i recall something about kids but ring VCA and find out first before you hand any $$$$$'s over to them ?????

Also, yes i know about them not refilling them ( gas Bottles ) if they havent been checked, mine still has 12 mths on it going by the stamp ???

I'm envious that it's flat!! :o Nice backyard :confused:

My backyard is slopey and uneven, but it is good given it's fully fenced (the people I bought it off had a GSD) so I've never had to do anything to it.

I keep looking at places on an acre or two so I could have an agility set-up but I think I'll need to pay a little more off this one first. :happydance:

:love: Well the plants were there first so we left them there, and they have served as a comfy bed for puppies and also good shade in other area of the garden. They are hardly ever inthe dog run, Coop goes in there occasionally and has a little sit in the garden. :love: The cat uses is more than the dog, she loves the kennel. I have never even locked the dogs in there, never had a reason to so far. They do have one little diggy spot but they only dig the dirt there if they are hot and wanna get cool, its under the tree right down near the back fence.

I must say they are very good in the yard and are certainly not destructive dogs by any stretch, and mostly just sit on the back veranda when they are outside. They did use it a bit more when they were pups especially when it was only Cooper and Lacy. Id quite often look out the window and Cooper would be doing zoomies on his own around the back yard.

Maybe it would be different if I didn't take then out as often who knows, I'm lucky to have good doggies!!