Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tenties It'd be nice out there this evening, but I keep off the roads on NYE - too many wankers.

Thanks anyhoo! Will have to come for a visit SOON though!

Everytime I am near your place I am either running late for a meeting in Melbourne or it's too late to stop on the way home.

I do 'toot' though! :D

Tenties It'd be nice out there this evening, but I keep off the roads on NYE - too many wankers.

Thanks anyhoo! Will have to come for a visit SOON though!

Everytime I am near your place I am either running late for a meeting in Melbourne or it's too late to stop on the way home.

I do 'toot' though! :D

Its nice out side now, not hot any more, dont worry i wasnt expecting anyone to come out......

Yes well I am happy to say I faired very well considering I hate the heat with a passion, the air con did help! Its nice out now, I should take the dogs for a run but they all seem exhausted and have just had a big tea of left overs the last of the xmas pork. they were pretty happy with that.

Sorry Tenties, the TOB stays with me :D and I just can't be bothered to go any where, gee thats showing my age!

Sorry I couldnt get out for the walk but was out laying power cables in conduit and OUCH my arms hurt LOL geez its hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The weather was great for a walk too.

JJ great to have you back and Hehehheheheahahahahaha On the Flagstaff hill thingy LOL not too much there is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I am sure the kids had fun.

Hope everyone had a great and happy new years eve and the year ahead is full of fun and lots of doggie walks with great friends.

Cheers Janet

Thats funny I have lived in this area most of my life and I have never been to Fagstaff hill either. I would love to go one day just to take photos.

We got for a walk but it wasn't till later on, too late for Tanya so we didn't catch up.

RJ, your job sounds like a bitch, does it save you $ not to have the sec company do it??

Whats everyone up to tomorrow? I can't believe I have 3 days off now! :laugh:

RJ I was surprised... Flagstaff Hill are winners of some Hall of Fame Tourism award but I thought it was shit!

Chantel went out last week and bought a family pass for the whole year!!! :laugh:

How many times can one go to Flagstaff Hill in a year?????

Now I've seen it on the 1/1/11 I am done for the year!!

Thats funny I have lived in this area most of my life and I have never been to Fagstaff hill either. I would love to go one day just to take photos.

We got for a walk but it wasn't till later on, too late for Tanya so we didn't catch up.

RJ, your job sounds like a bitch, does it save you $ not to have the sec company do it??

Whats everyone up to tomorrow? I can't believe I have 3 days off now! :laugh:

I should be able to get out tomorrow!!! :laugh: :laugh: :idea:

RJ I was surprised... Flagstaff Hill are winners of some Hall of Fame Tourism award but I thought it was shit!

Chantel went out last week and bought a family pass for the whole year!!! :laugh:

How many times can one go to Flagstaff Hill in a year?????

Now I've seen it on the 1/1/11 I am done for the year!!

Now come on I think you can do better than that, I'm thinking at least once a week.... :laugh:

Ok tomorow, what time would suit?

Any other takers? Tenties, Tez, Lizzy, Jess, you heading this way??

RJ surely you are due a day off from house building??

Maws is in Melb so she is a no go!

JJ would you prefer morning or arvo? Im easy I have all day especially since I don't have a huge amount to do only some washing to fold due to my wonderful Husband being on holidays and holding the fort, housework and all. What a gem!!

Edited by tlc

tlc at this stage I can't say whether AM or PM suits me as I don't know what the family is planning for tomorrow.

It's my last day of hols tomorrow so I had better put the kids first!

As usual, you go when it suits you guys and if I'm free I'll tag along..... :laugh: just to keep all you gals in line!!! :laugh:

ONCE A WEEK :laugh: I was thinking every second day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF your lovely wifey has forked out money you MUST GO hahahaha.

Yep tiss as boring as bat poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TLC Yes have saved big $$$$$ in the $Ks by doing power ourselves think $80 per man x by 3 men x by 15 hours labour min :laugh::laugh:

Is a pain in the butt, bt worth saving the $$$ to put towards my new car :cry: :cry: :cry:

But we had a fatality a wallaby must have got stuck in the trench and couldnt get out and we found it today when laying cables :doh: :D

Not sure if I can make walk tomorrow either still have to run cable and conduit for bore.

Also have to finish the job that we are working on in the rental house as we do hope to have someone in there soon (I hope :idea:) and cant have them living with a bedroom wall half cutout.

Anyway send me a text tomorrow about walk (time where ect) and I promise I will really try (even if I come without dogs again cose they are totally tuckered out after being out at block for the last few days not to mention Boofs discovery of horse poo and how yummy he smells after trolling in it )

Ok must be off to bed have a shocking headache.

Cheers Janet

i would like to go for a walk to prolly in the arvo.

maybe tlc can pm me before yous all go?

rikley james i hope your head ache is better in the morning coz you have so much work to do you making me tired just thinking about it lol

No probs guys, I will check in here intermittently tomorow and we will take it from there!

Sounds like you will be saving heaps by doing it yourself. We did a bit of stuff ourselves here, stump holes wall batts and a few other minor things but it all saved $$ we could have saved over 10K had we have wanted to paint and I said NO freaking way :shrug: the painters can have that all to themselves! There would have been certain divorce if we had of painted as Sean is a total perfectionist when it comes to things like that and we still would not have been living int he house now 7 years later as it would not be finished due to his panickityness.... :laugh:

Hey JJ why not bring Mrs JJ and young jjs for a walk, chuck in the pusher and the bikes and off you go!

We may do... we often all go together along the promenade of an evening.

She is making plans now and tossing up between going snake 'hunting', a dog walk or some activity happening at....

....FLAGSTAFF HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

And by the way, is "panickityness" even a word? It's not in MY dictionary!