Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

I'm still here. Just been busy with Xmas, animals etc, etc......

Hope everyone had a terrific X'mas and may you all have a great New Year. :shrug:

I took the pic of Vegas at Christmas (hope it works). I'd like to think she's saying HO-HO-HO...but I reckon it might be 'get these f****** things off me, I feel like a fool :cheer::laugh:

vegas_xmas_2010.jpg

Tenties have you bought yourself a portable BBQ? :o

Theresa

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If i did , does that mean your in for a BBQ GSD's ???? dont forget the show's are at the end of next month.....

Oh and i cant make out what Vegas is saying but it's not get these F***ing thing's off she seem's to be posing for the pic

i have a bbq you can use if i am welcome to see the dog show with you guys?

Lizzy, of course you are welcome, you are one of us now Grasshopper :laugh:

And no, i dont need to borrow a BBQ i've got one, but thank's for offering anyway.

I agree... looks like Vegas is enjoying wearing those things!

Most dogs hate the antlers etc. My dogs run a mile when they see them, especially if I have a camera in the other hand!

The photo was just a matter of timing. The first time she ran off, so the next time Terry stood next to her holding the antlers and when I said 'now' he let go and I snapped. The antlers were actually her grandfathers (Peppi), but I never did get a photo with them on him. Poor Vegas....the things I make her do - bad mother!!!! :laugh:

Right - o Tenties....I'm still waiting to know if I won??????? :)

Theresa

Great shot GSD's, Vegas does look a bit partial to the antlers, great santas little helper. :laugh:

Thanks tlc. We got one of Buck and Bart with them on too....they are our sheep! Soooo cute! :)

Theresa

post it up, I'd love to see Baaaaaa Sheepies in the xmas spirit!

Great shot GSD's, Vegas does look a bit partial to the antlers, great santas little helper. :laugh:

Thanks tlc. We got one of Buck and Bart with them on too....they are our sheep! Soooo cute! :)

Theresa

Better seeing them in the Xmas Spirit than on the Xmas BaaaaaaBaaaaaaQ :):)

And GSD's, there is no competition running about what i bought for myself ?????????

Great shot GSD's, Vegas does look a bit partial to the antlers, great santas little helper. :)

Thanks tlc. We got one of Buck and Bart with them on too....they are our sheep! Soooo cute! :eek:

Theresa

This is Bart....

DSCF1131.jpg

and this is Buck...

DSCF1140.jpg

Theresa

Great shot GSD's, Vegas does look a bit partial to the antlers, great santas little helper. :eek:

Thanks tlc. We got one of Buck and Bart with them on too....they are our sheep! Soooo cute! :rofl:

Theresa

Better seeing them in the Xmas Spirit than on the Xmas BaaaaaaBaaaaaaQ :D :mad

And GSD's, there is no competition running about what i bought for myself ?????????

I'm not even going to acknowledge that first comment :):(

And if its not a competition....was I right???????????????????????????????????????????? :rofl:

Theresa

Well Buck is a Merino X Border Leister ( by the look of him ).... Merino have the Black behind them and it comes out every now and then, if he has the Merino soft Skin, the shearers are going to just love you ....not !! i have a book on them here somewhere if your interested in reading about how he got the colour ??

and Bart is a Corriedale x........ Im having a brain fart at the moment and cant remember the name , starts with P :)

Now my boy ,who looks very much like Bart except he is about 12 HH is a Coopworth x East Friesan, verrrrry big Sheep

I will have him here soon to eat the grass down a bit, along with the 2 ponies....

Well Buck is a Merino X Border Leister ( by the look of him ).... Merino have the Black behind them and it comes out every now and then, if he has the Merino soft Skin, the shearers are going to just love you ....not !! i have a book on them here somewhere if your interested in reading about how he got the colour ??

and Bart is a Corriedale x........ Im having a brain fart at the moment and cant remember the name , starts with P :D

Now my boy ,who looks very much like Bart except he is about 12 HH is a Coopworth x East Friesan, verrrrry big Sheep

I will have him here soon to eat the grass down a bit, along with the 2 ponies....

Painted Desert ?

Panama ?

Pelibüey ?

Perendale ?

Pitt Island ?

Polish Merino

Polish Mountain Sheep ?

Polwarth ?

Polypay ?

Pomeranian Coarsewool ?

Portland ?

Priangan ?

Ringing any brain-fart bells, Tenties? :rofl:

Painted Desert ?

Panama ?

Pelibüey ?

Perendale ?

Pitt Island ?

Polish Merino

Polish Mountain Sheep ?

Polwarth ?

Polypay ?

Pomeranian Coarsewool ?

Portland ?

Priangan ?

Ringing any brain-fart bells, Tenties? :D

No they didnt Mr smarty :rofl: i came in here to say i remembered, i didnt have to Google it :dropjaw:

It was Poll Dorsets i was trying to think of :laugh: you didnt put that one up did you huh ?????? :dunce:

Well, as far as Bart goes, your guess is as good as any. I do recall the shearer telling us what he 'probably' was, as did a couple of farmers, but being blonde.....I've forgotten :laugh: We just refer to him as the 'stud ram'.... :eek: :D

Bucky on the other hand is a Damara (fat tail) sheep - according to his former breeder/owner. His mum is regular colouring, but because Bucky is Black/white, he was heading to the great sheep paddock in the sky when we saw him - so he now lives at the funny farm with all the other 'new, used, and abused'..... :laugh:

PS.... Alf (mr. pug lady's husband) sheared him (and de-loused him sp??) for us before he came home in case he passed on anything to the stud ram! :cry: :D

Theresa

Painted Desert ?

Panama ?

Pelibüey ?

Perendale ?

Pitt Island ?

Polish Merino

Polish Mountain Sheep ?

Polwarth ?

Polypay ?

Pomeranian Coarsewool ?

Portland ?

Priangan ?

Ringing any brain-fart bells, Tenties? :D

No they didnt Mr smarty :laugh: i came in here to say i remembered, i didnt have to Google it :D

It was Poll Dorsets i was trying to think of :cry: you didnt put that one up did you huh ?????? :eek:

Aaaaah!!! Poll Dorsets... the only one I "forgot" :D Google? What's Google? :laugh: