Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

oh i didnt know you guys were having dinner with fran either. not that i know fran but what the hell!

i think panda was going to meet fran too so it was probly a busy night for her! lol

hope you all had a good night!

Tenties was it a CS cowboy you had? :( ?

pity you couldnt go too tlc dusnt work suck sumtimes???

Great your beautiful spoodle and mawson did another good job today serving the comunity.

is mawson a spoodle to?

still want to catch up or meet you guys before christmas for a doggy walk. hope so or it may be after christmas.

Lizzy, it was THE Cowboy shot, yes, i wont repeat the name of it lol, but it was really nice yummmm, might have to drink them Chrissy day me thinks.... ;)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lizzy yes your right work does get in the way of life some times, but someone has to pay the mortgage :(

No Mawson is not a Spoody, he is a lab x rotti x anything you want him to be. ;) He is a pound puppy. I will upload a little vid of him doing his special trick for the residents in rehab yesterday, I know his mum wont mind if I post it.

Stay tuned.

Hi all,

I know its been ages since I was in here.... just thought I'd pop in and say hi and welcome to all new members!!!

For those of you who are not feeling very Christmassy, come for a drive past my house and see my lights and hear my carols cranking from my ipod!!!! Its my fave time of year! Forget the presents and mad shoppers and crazy drivers in town and all that and sit in a room with the lights low, some Christmas lights on the tree and some carols and you will be transported back to your childhood when all Christmasses seemed brand new, what you need is a different point of view! You need to celebrate like a child and forget all the commercial crap and enjoy the time with family and friends! Last year I was in Antarctica which was cool for Christmas but it wasn't with family.... By the way, my lights are not that impressive and half of them are blown but I still like the idea of them :)

Barb, thanks for the upload of Maws doing his trick, I did manage to see it on here... looking forward to next week :confused:

Hi to everyone else, will catch up with you all soon I hope. Merry Christmas if I don't get in here again beforehand!!!

I love christams too and having to listen to carols all day long at work certainly is a good reminder that Christmas is upon us. :laugh:

What I don't like is the way people act all crazy with shopping and stuff.

I've had a busy day off today, clipping dogs, took them for a run the did a bit of shopping.

Is everyone else organized for Christmas?

I wish the shops here that sold pet toys had a better variety instead of the same old stuff.

You are so right Lizzy, wish I had of thought about it earlier anyway no matter, I will make do with the crappiness around town. Very dissapointed in PS they have absolute jack for a shop of thier size, so many other PS have so much stuff. I am going out to brave the shops again today, call me crazy :thumbsup:

Just thought I would post a couple of my favorite shots from our doggy xmas day on Sunday.

Whoops maybe not it appears Photo bucket is not going to play nice today, Ill try again later!

Tez, still wondering if you are still alive :D

Well I finally got home, after a spot :) of shopping and a lovely lunch compilments of RJ. (Thanks again it was lovely!!)

I was pleasantly suprised today when I was in Lincraft and decided to have a look around and what did I find in the back left hand corner of the store, some lovely pet stuff, moslty beds and they had these awesome dog blankets embossed on one side and sheepy type stuff on the other side. Lincraft was a place I never thought to look for any sort of pets stuff!!

Also chicken feed up the main street have 20% off thier dog toys!

Well ho ho ho i went to Camperdown today, to the bank mind you but then couldnt resist stopping at the Bargain Basement :) i told myself i'd just have a quick look and go :)

Came out of there $35 poorer got 5 dogs a Santa outfit each to wear Chrissy Day :birthday: only got 5 as they are too small for the bigger dogs im going to Melbourne tomorrow about my Eye's i shouldnt have spent what i did, im a real pain in the butt with that Bargain Basement joint i tell ya,..... might have to lobby for its closure :cheer::thumbsup:

Yep Lizzy, go check out Lincraft, you might be pleasantly suprised, I thought thier prices weren't too bad.

Tenties I love that shop need to make a special trip to CD to check it out!

I tried to get a xmas outfit for Lac but couldn't find one to fit her tubby body :) so I bought a kids t-shirt and a kids apron (Shannons idea) and decided to go with the apron. Next Monday when we visit the hospital the dogs are going in their xmas get ups. Everyone is looking forward to it, only thing is I have to leave one of mine home (can only visit with one) and last week was Tully s week so I am taking Lacy! WIll have to take the camera!

WOOT WOOT WOOT

Holidays today Holidays today

Thats all I have to say.........................................................

Hahahaha well not really but I am happy holidays started today and not back at work till Feb next year YAYAYYAYAYAY just a little happy.

TLC thanks for Lunch was lovely and good to have a change of menu ROFL.

Hope everyone is well and organised or Christmas.

Me well I haven't really started LOL

Was great to meet Fran and she was lovely hopefully she will be back to visit one day in the not so distant future.

Ok off to bed for me big day with all the excitment of holidays YAY

Tenties GOOD LUCK FOR FRIDAY

TLC agree I too miss JJ and his banter.

Let me know if you get a walk organised as I would love to catch up with him too or maybe I could just drop around and visit him and the wifey :laugh:

Cheers Janet

Edited by Riley James

:p ;) ;) Hi all! Thanks for the concern but all is well! Just been abit...er...busy lately what with xmas and all!

Mawson and Tlc...you guys are so impressive with your xmas cheer and decorations. We are pathetic here...no xmas tree because the terrible two CANNOT BE TRUSTED! I have, however, hung a teeny tiny embroidered xmas tree in a frame on the door.It measures about 5 inches square including the frame and you really have to look hard to see it BUT it is a xmas tree and it is in the house :rofl:

UGH...xmas is ok if you have time to plan for it but I don't so it stresses me out. Lucky me...I even get to work a late on xmas eve plus only one weekend off (this one coming) in the 6 weeks before xmas so its all about charging around like a blue arsed fly between full time and part time jobs and the normal garden/house/dog stuff!!! Bah humbug and roll on the new year :laugh:

Will aim for Sunday sometime for a walk, weather permitting, anyone else up for a walk? I am hoping Albert Park is going to be mowed soon as I am not going up there at the moment, it is atrocious and soooo many grass seeds. I have been going to Vic park, its good and short up there! Or we could go to Harris street?

Tez, I'm whinging about working part time and trying to get everything done, so it must be a nightmare to do it with full time work and other daily commitments! Oh and glad your still alive and well.

I have to say I am extremely lucky with my 4 they stay inside while I am gone, tree trimmed ( tree is small) and presents under tree, chockys and all and they haven't touched a thing. :p in the bed room today there was a pkt of chips and various other items on the bed side cupboards and all remained untouched :laugh: I wonder why some dogs do it and some don't?

Wow...I can't imagine being able to leave stuff out like that TLC!

Jane is constantly on the look out for anything 'getable' and seems to instantly know if someone has accidently left keys or wallets or bags within her reach! She even goes to the extreme of shoving her nose into peoples pockets :laugh:

At least with Gus, I can use him to entice Jane back with what ever treasure she has scored by simply ignoring her and giving him some training treats. She can't help but return with the stolen treasure to make sure she dosen't miss out on the food I give Gus! Sure beats trying to catch her... which is the main reason she does the stealing in the first place!!!