Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

How's everyone coping in the cold, wind and rain??

Bunnings has not been a pleasant place to work today, I have been trussed up like an Antarctic explorer today, trying not to freeze my butt off. :laugh:

Shocking weather! I was talking to a real estate agent this afternoon who told me that all the specialty stores in the new Target Centre had to close today as they got flooded!!! Geez, they'd be pissed-off wouldn't they? Brand new shops and all?

Hmmmm, tlc I thought about going out to Bunnings today but reckon it would have been like a cross between a wind tunnel and an igloo. Pass!

Glad you were well rugged up!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I must get a photo of myself one day decked out in my cold weather gear :laugh: hard to work like that you get hot you strip, you get cold you rug up, you go to the loo, you have to strip again, this goes on all day by the end of the day Im exhausted just from getting in and out of coat, gloves scarf, not to mention I have to take it all off again to tint paint :cry: Geez what a hard life Ive got :cheer: But its funny in all honesty I wuld much rather the cold than the heat!!

Bloody hell the shops in target would have been pissed for sure and a building that is not that old. We noticed in cheap and chips the other day too that the roof is compromised with water damage already!

:laugh::cry::cheer:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear TLC

Happy Birthday to you

Have a wonderful day tomorrow

Will see you for Satay :) :D :(

Looking forward to it :cheer:

:):) :p

Cheers Janet

Edited by Riley James

Awwww shucks thanks! Lucky I didn't wanna keep it on the down low :rofl:

Keep it on the Down Low???? You made NO effort to hide it on FaceBook!!! :o Your present from the OH sounds lovely.

Have a lovely lunch and a lovely day.

:thumbsup: tlc!

:D

Yes Thanks so much RJ and thanks for my Birthday Wishes.

Pandii hope your daughter is having a lovely day to....ah to be 19 again :thumbsup:

we had a devil of a time deciding where to go for lunch when we got to Logans and found it shut :laugh: how dare they and on my birthday!! Will just have to make up for it next week!!

Well, i waited and waited for my invite but didnt get it :laugh: i did put a :thumbsup: on your facebook but i guess that wasnt good enough............slinking off kicking a coke can :rofl: .............................................

Thanks Jess and Tenties.

Tenties dont feel bad, I didn't even ask two of my closest friends :rofl: You should have just invited yourself, that would have been great the more the merrier!! When Logans opens again we will have to all go.

I have had a great day, out for lunch out for tea will it ever end :rofl: actually tea was a spur of the moment thing I was chatting to a friend on msn and her OH was working and mine was going to cricket so inside 30 minutes we were at the horse for tea and drinks :rofl:

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Tlc!

Better late than never! Glad you had a great day! Love love love going out for lunch even better than going out for tea so I hope you enjoyed it heaps! Too bad about Logans but it just means you get an extra birthday lunch there when it re-opens!

Thanks for that!

heres a link to one of my face book albums of my Birthday present if anyone wants to have a looky.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2286...mp;l=74e9702d64

Very nice !!!! :confused:

I was going to leave a comment on your pics, but I can't access your profile to add you as a friend..

I have one too, but i need some proper pandora charms for it ! :laugh: