Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What about Merlin? He is very cute, just realised I seen his pic on Facey.

Merlin is a great idea.

Or 'Johnson'?

Monkey?

Wizard? or 'Wizz?'

* WIZZ * lol com on WIZZ...... HERE WIZZ lol..... :laugh:

I have been or tried calling him

Bing

Joey

Jimmy

Oaki

Ted. E. Bear

and a zillion other names but nothing is sticking :(

What about Merlin? He is very cute, just realised I seen his pic on Facey.

Merlin is a great idea.

Or 'Johnson'?

Monkey?

Wizard? or 'Wizz?'

* WIZZ * lol com on WIZZ...... HERE WIZZ lol..... :laugh:

I have been or tried calling him

Bing

Joey

Jimmy

Oaki

Ted. E. Bear

and a zillion other names but nothing is sticking :(

Hmmmm. I'm thinking Merlin is the winning entry... love it and I think it suits him. :)

Ummmm came across a name for him people...named him after one of my horses from years gone by.. his name now is .... drum roll......... SOLLY..... suits as well being an only child .

Yay, he has a name.

Hello Everyone.

I haven't vanished from the universe. Got nothing exciting to share except that i am preggers and the little creature inside is causing me alot of drama so i am turning into a fat blob at home.

Lele is desex we are hoping for another whole coloured puppy sometime in the near future.

Hope all is well. Mick have to drop in and check out the croc when he/she arrives. Kids love coming to your store for a look.

OMG There are so many people having bubbies at the moment! Everyone's been waiting for the new hospital to be completed I think! :laugh:

Cav the Crocodile is for our home, not allowed to have them in the shop unfortunately!

Still, got some cool things for the kids to see. Went to Melbourne today and picked up some Bluetongues, Cunningham Skinks, various Pythons, some big turtles etc and on Wednesday I have some Funnel-Web Spiders coming as well as lots of different Scorpions, Giant Cockroaches and Giant Millipedes.

Some time this week I have a pair of Freshwater Eels arriving, who will be residents of our Turtle Pond.... just for something interesting to see. :)

The week after I have lots more snakes arriving as well as more Bearded Dragons, Eastern Water Dragons, Tarantulas, LOTS of Baby Turtles and other cool stuff. ;)

:welcome: to our little Forum, Solly! :wave:

I smell Pizza.....

OMG There are so many people having bubbies at the moment! Everyone's been waiting for the new hospital to be completed I think! :laugh:

Cav the Crocodile is for our home, not allowed to have them in the shop unfortunately!

Still, got some cool things for the kids to see. Went to Melbourne today and picked up some Bluetongues, Cunningham Skinks, various Pythons, some big turtles etc and on Wednesday I have some Funnel-Web Spiders coming as well as lots of different Scorpions, Giant Cockroaches and Giant Millipedes.

Some time this week I have a pair of Freshwater Eels arriving, who will be residents of our Turtle Pond.... just for something interesting to see. :)

The week after I have lots more snakes arriving as well as more Bearded Dragons, Eastern Water Dragons, Tarantulas, LOTS of Baby Turtles and other cool stuff. ;)

:welcome: to our little Forum, Solly! :wave:

I smell Pizza.....

Did you F**t..... :laugh:

:laugh: So do I!! BUT the smell is coming from within the house, why is that you may ask.........WELLLLLL we spent so dam long at that shop that will remain nameless that we didn't get home in time to put together the new pizza oven so I had to cook the pizza in the inside oven! :rofl::eek: