Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Seems I'm in here on my own lately, everyone must be busily preparing for xmas!!

I dropped into the new dog wash place today and the man who owns it said it should have been operational this arvo, really nice guy his name is Ian, the wash bays are bigger than Caramut rd and he has 2 washers and one dryer. The washers are $10 for the smaller one which I think fits about 14 kilos and then $15 for the next size up which fits more. The bath is a little more exxy than Mut rd at $12 for 10 minutes but for me its worth not having to drive out there. He said it will be maintained more often than Mut rd as well, they don't have the time out there as they are busy building the baths for other areas, fair enough. So I am looking forward to being able to bath closer to home :laugh: I suggested he put n benches so I could take my own dryer and dry mine after their bath as I told him the dryers weren't warm enough. :laugh: He did say he is open to suggestions also so if anyone thinks of anything.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CHEAP SOFT DOG CRATES!!!! CHEAPER THAN WHOLESALE!!!

Hey All!

Dunno if anyone here is interested, but a sales rep called me today (knowing I have dogs) and told me about a pretty awesome deal on soft dog crates.

These are a quality "Pet One" Crate with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and are available in three sizes.

I wont be stocking these at all, but if anyone would like one/some they can call into Repti-Life and place an order. These are going cheaper than wholesale prices. I don't want to make lots of money on these, and if I order them with my regular weekly order, I will even cover the freight costs. They would arrive in about a week of me placing the order. ONLY draw-back is that these must be PRE-PAID to get these savings.

Details are as follows...

LARGE - 76L X 50.5W X 48H WHOLESALE PRICE - $99. RRP - $189. MY PRICE - $99. (code #55606)

Extra LARGE - 91L X 61W X 58H WHOLESALE PRICE - $122. RRP - $239. MY PRICE - $119. (code #55607)

Extra EXTRA LARGE - 106L X 71W X 68H WHOLESALE PRICE - $142. RRP - $269+. MY PRICE - $139. (code #55608)

If anyone is interested, please let me know here by the end of next week, or come in to Repti-Life (Norfolk Plaza).

I just thought this was a pretty good offer. :) I'll try to find a pic to post up here soon.

It's been very quiet in here lately. Hope everyone's ok... probably just busy preparing for the holidays etc.

Sorry for the crappy pic.....post-14146-0-85053100-1322732642_thumb.jpg

Edited by jerojath

Thanks for the offer JJ, very kind. I don't need any more crates, I have a metal and a soft one and a huge one as well so we are pretty set, it is only Bronson that sleeps in a crate here, and as they say it is only a bargain if you need it! :laugh:

It has been quiet in here, I have been busy with work, dogs etc you know the drill I'm sure everyone is the same this time of year!

Hows everyone else doing?

I am going to be home, well work will be my home away from home. :laugh: However I have got my mum going for xmas this year which will be good for her, but hard as it will be her/our first xmas with out my step dad. I have got her lots of xmas goodies so she will be well occupied with a new kindle, an mp3 player, chockies a new diary and some other bits and pieces, I know it can't make up for him not being here but it might be enough to take her mind of it, well I hope!! :)

We have our Dog obedience break up tomorrow, so that might be a bit of fun. Then next week we go to the hospital with the Delta dogs to meet our new sponsors for the year and they want to take some photos, so that should be good!

Already had one Christmas party, another one tomorrow but I think I will give that a miss. Then next weekend is our dog/Santa weekend at my friends house in Bacchus marsh which I am looking forward to, however a little pissed off as we were staying at the B & B in Baliang but found out they closed down, :mad but I guess these things happen, so it looks like we are just heading down on the day, so it will be a long one but well worth it, we always have a great time. Then another xmas dinner the following week, I will be exhausted by xmas day. :laugh: On the upside I have all of my shopping done, food (apart from fresh stuff) and presents (apart from 2) so thats me organised!!

:xmaswave:

We're not going anywhere over Christmas.

It's too hard to get away with so many animals at home, and of course in the shop.

Also, we are trading right-through apart from the public holidays.

Geez tlc you sound so organized and your Mum sounds like she is getting very spoilt!! :)

I'm spoiling Chantel this year too.... I have bought her a ten-foot long Diamond Python who I have to collect next week from Melbourne.... she is going to be so excited!

Also, we have the Crocodile arriving soon after Christmas so we will be busy getting organized for its arrival.

We have had a massive 'tank' custom-built in Melbourne which is coming up here on the back of a truck next week. The things we do for our pets, 'eh? Still, I can't wait.... always wanted a Croc. I am so excited about him coming I don't even really care about Christmas this year! :laugh:

tlc, spewing about the B&B... lucky you found out before you headed down there though!

:xmassantawave:

ETS... LOVE your XMas signature tlc! :thumbsup:

Edited by jerojath

Oh thanks, I like it too, wow new critters, they sound awesome, cant wait to see some pics. Will you have the croc in the shop, or will he be a pet for home. Some how croc and pet don't seem right int he same sentence! :laugh:

Me, well Sean keeps asking me what I want and I just don't know, it will probably be some new techy gadget!

Does Chan know about the snakey?

Oh thanks, I like it too, wow new critters, they sound awesome, cant wait to see some pics. Will you have the croc in the shop, or will he be a pet for home. Some how croc and pet don't seem right int he same sentence! :laugh:

Me, well Sean keeps asking me what I want and I just don't know, it will probably be some new techy gadget!

Does Chan know about the snakey?

Chan knows about the Croc of course (it is her Crocodile) but the snake is a surprise! :)

Wow a Croc, I had my pic taken with a baby one in Darwin, they are so not what I expected to feel like....

Tim's apprentices dad has a croc and snakes, but I haven't been there to see them...

Yeah we are staying here for xmas, just going to Tim's mum and dads... I have started xmas shopping for my parents, now just have to send it to QLD... I can't wait for xmas lunch, I love all the different food that is on offer lol..

TLC I didn't know you were still doing dog training....

Tanya I am only going occasionally, and when I go now I am joining in the classes instead of teaching the classes. I told them I wanted to do that for a while as I felt a little burnt out from teaching. I missed a lot of weeks when I was sick then after my step dad died I hadn't been for ages, so it just went on the back burner. I will go occasionally now when I feel like it, which is great for the time being. I didn't end up going today, Ive got a rotten cold (Seans fault) and got up late then decided when it was cold out not to go.

Im like you Tanya, love all the xmas food but sad thing here is I have to cook it all myself! :laugh: although so lucky this year I will have mum and she will probably be in the kitchen more than me! It might be a bit boring for her the days I have to go to work but we have put a big TV in her room and she has all the mod cons here so she can just have a rest and chill out! Can't wait till she gets here, only 16 more sleeps, I must find out what time the night train gets in as I am working till 10 the night she arrives.

Barb I am happy to pick your Mum up if you and your OH are at work the night she gets here.

And tell her I will; be on holidays if she gets too bored :D

Christmas shopping has NOT started here yet :eek: :eek: :eek: Dont even know who I have to buy for :eek:

So unorganised this year shite....... Way too may other things on the go ATM. Staying here for Christas tho only gong to Melb for a day to take the child to the No brace centre.

Ok best be off and get some house stuff done AND the christmas tree up and decorated :thumbsup:

Cheers Janet

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE..... :xmascheer: now remember me saying my friend mated one of my girls to a dog she bred ?????? well, said bitch has whelped....happened yesterday,..... only problem was ....she only had the one, yes a singleton its a boy and he is a Bob tail and is also very nice, my friend says i can have him but i said noooooooo i will show him for her BUT he will eventually be returned to her lol.... and a bit more new's, Bundy Bum may have found his new Mum and his new forever home she is coming from Melbourne on Saturday to meet him ..... :whee:

Merry Xmas to you to, long time no chat! Great news about Bundy! How's the eyes these days?

I tried out the new dog wash today and much to my horror after a very busy day and having a shit cold and being completely exhausted, I put the boys in pop my 12 bucks in and the stupid machine tells me I need another $4 :eek: So my phone is in the car and I have no other money, so out the boys come back on their leads out to the car, get my phone, ring the dog wash dude (Ian) what a nice guy, he can't figure it out but said put the $4 in and he will catch up with me and give me some tokens for a couple of free washes. :thumbsup: thing is I had no other money. :laugh: so Seany babe to the rescue, he was nearly on his way home from work so dropped past and give me the 4 bucks and we finally got our wash on. :laugh::thumbsup: I love it there heaps better than caramut rd! I know Shan has tried it out, has anyone else yet?

We went to the hospital today to have our pics taken with our new sponsors for next year and one lot of the sponsors were a group of school kids ( can't remember which school) that raised the money themselves, how cool is that!!

Edited by tlc

Hi RP, you wouldn't happen to know of any pet friendly accommodation in Ballarat by any chance?

Well I don't need to access accomodation there so I wouldn't have a clue!! LOL!! :rofl:

Any Ballarat area accomodation is pretty much booked out for ages in advance be it caravan park or swanky hotel, I do know that much. Here is a list that google came up with:

Pet Friendly Accomodation in Ballarat area