jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

just wondering if anyone knows what is happening with the Warnambool/Lady Bay shows normally held the last weekend in January? Couldn't find them in the Vic Dog and the shows don't even get mentioned in the Calender.

I'm already peeved that Portland/Casterton weren't on this year. :mad

We need our weekends away... Don't we Ruralpug.

Jane

Hello,

just wondering if anyone knows what is happening with the Warnambool/Lady Bay shows normally held the last weekend in January? Couldn't find them in the Vic Dog and the shows don't even get mentioned in the Calender.

Jane

Love our Weekends in the West, puglvr!!!! (Ask your sis if we can camp in her backyard next time!!:laugh: )

Nice write up in the extra JJ...

Yeah that storm was fantastic!!!

Thanks. Between my brother and I we pretty well dominated the pet feature! :laugh:

Enjoyed that storm, except for the flood which came in under the shop doors.... I had to break-up cardboard boxes and place them on the floor so customers didn't slip!

Hello,

Jane

I have no idea, Puglvr! I just checked the Gazette and there is no mention.

I thought the Portland/Casterton shows are all over for the year? Maybe they changed their dates?

I did the three shows at Portland/Casterton last year I think. I just put a tent up on the grounds.

I seem to remember it rained the whole time, so maybe they aren't held this time of year?

The Warrnambool show is usually in early feb, i'm not bothering with it anymore cos the judges they have been getting are crap :) i have a feeling their entries have been dropping too, so maybe they are looking at joining up with someone else somewhere else ??? Just like the Noorat and Mt Elephant Show's ??

The Warrnambool show is usually in early feb, i'm not bothering with it anymore cos the judges they have been getting are crap :) i have a feeling their entries have been dropping too, so maybe they are looking at joining up with someone else somewhere else ??? Just like the Noorat and Mt Elephant Show's ??

Yeah you could be right. I think their numbers have dropped the last few years.

LOVE the Mt Elephant/Noorat Shows! :thumbsup:

Can't believe its been nearly 12 months since the last dog show, it only seems like yesterday, I was only just the other day looking at the pics with RJ in the rude apron. :laugh:

Jj great articles in the extra, I have only just today had a chance to have a read! Had a busy few days. Great day again today, I took he pooches for a walk to AP after work.

Anyone seen the new Dog Wash opening here in town?

Anyone know who it is??

Someone from on here perhaps???

It's called The Pet Laundrette and is a Dog Wash AND a pet bedding wash facility.

I presume it's a DIY coin-op set-up like Tru Blu.

It's located on Mortlake Road near Centro Plaza in the old shopping center... can't remember what it's called!

Near the BP Servo anyway....

Might suit some of you more than Tru Blu out West.

It's not open yet but doesn't look far off.

Ohhhh goodie, I'll be their best customer. :laugh: Hope I can fit 4 in the tub like tru blu, maybe it is tru blu?

Thought you'd be pleased! :laugh:

Don't think it's Tru Blu.... appears to be a more 'independent' operation...

I look forward to checking it out though, but I'm sure you'll be first through the doors so you will have to tell us all about it. :)

Ooops! :o Almost forgot!

I noticed in the classifieds of The Standard on Saturday someone had listed 'Dog Gear' for sale, including a Heated Whelping Box, Show Trolley and other 'Doggy' stuff.

Thought I'd mention it here in case anyone was interested....