Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

OMG baby water dragons I'm gunna have to stay away from your shop for a while I be thinking lol or I may end up with lots of little critters. I just love the water dragons almost as much as frogs !!! And that's saying something.

Have admit I keep looking around new house thinking where could I out tanks in here hhmmm.

Anyway I will prob be in tomorrow after work JJ :D

Better go think I saw a fence down last night so I must check it before I forget about it again !!!!

Cheers Janet

Yep they are the tiniest, cutest baby Water Dragons you ever did see, so best you bring your cheque-book! :rofl:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep they are the tiniest, cutest baby Water Dragons you ever did see, so best you bring your cheque-book! :rofl:

I'm not listening JJ, alright yes i am :laugh: how much would one of these cutest little water dragons cost one hmmmm ???? just out of interest you understand ;)

i will pop into the shop next payday as i have no petrol to get in there beforehand, did you get my message on your facebook page ????

I'm not listening JJ, alright yes i am :laugh: how much would one of these cutest little water dragons cost one hmmmm ???? just out of interest you understand ;)

i will pop into the shop next payday as i have no petrol to get in there beforehand, did you get my message on your facebook page ????

Hey Tenties, yes I got your FB message thanks! ;)

The Eastern Water Dragon babies have $145 each on them.... but I have room to move on that!

Tenties I have some baby Bearded Dragons too... equally as cute. :)

Just thought I would pop this thread here incase you guys hadn't seen it. Congrats again Jess and the girlies!!

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/226088-go-jess-and-darcy/page__pid__5478463#entry5478463

OMG Jess what an outstanding achievement! :thumbsup: You must be so chuffed!!! :cheers::champagne::clap:

Edited... If you do get hold of a link to footage, please share it with us in here. :)

Edited by jerojath

Hey Tenties, yes I got your FB message thanks! ;)

The Eastern Water Dragon babies have $145 each on them.... but I have room to move on that!

Tenties I have some baby Bearded Dragons too... equally as cute. :)

Awwwww dont get me going , one look and i will be hooked on those little buggars, i havent got a tank as yet , could have had ( still could have lol ) a 3 ft one but 4 ft keeps ringing in my ears lol whats the smallest for a baby ?? although i have chickens to buy for first they have to be kept warm as well but i can do that alot cheaper :laugh:

Jj, how did the opening go?

Hi! Just jumped on to let you know.

First day went really well..... shop was packed with people the entire day, from about 9:30 til nearly six o'clock. Lots of people just 'interested' and having a look, while there were heaps of people in who are keen reptile keepers and glad we have opened shop.

Lots of opportunity to educate people on the virtues of reptiles as pets.... one woman was in looking for a new pet for her intellectually disabled son. When I mentioned a snake as a pet, she nearly jumped out of her skin and said no way! So, I went out the back and got one of my girls; Antaresia, and introduced her to the woman.

She was very nervous, but eventually had a 'touch', and later a 'pat', and was soon holding her!

Anyway, she came back in later in the day with her son, and decided that a snake would be "perfect". She is ordering a top-of-the-line enclosure and a young Spotted Python. :)

So, busy talking top people all day... Saturday will be huge, I think. Checked the 'sales' on the system at the end of the day to find we'd had a pretty good day! I hadn't realized just how many sales I'd put through.... lots of frozen rats and mice as well as items keepers have never had available to them before.

So all in all, a good day. I was about buggered by the end of it though. Never sat down from open to close, never even had a chance for a cuppa! :eek:

Wow that's awesome, did my mates from work introduce themselves? They we're going to pop in.

No, they didn't.

They may have come in though... I literally didn't even get to say 'Hi' to everyone, it was that busy.

I'm sure as things settle down a bit, I'll get to know who's who in the Zoo. :)

Howdy all,

Freezing weather we are having. I am home sick, upset tummy, flu like illness. Hopefully it's a 24hr thing.

Very quiet at home, puppies all gone and it's just the kids and Lele. She is threating a bit being a solo dog, she has always had canine companionship. Hopefully get a puppy sometimesoon for her, friends have litters coming soon.

Howdy all,

Freezing weather we are having. I am home sick, upset tummy, flu like illness. Hopefully it's a 24hr thing.

Very quiet at home, puppies all gone and it's just the kids and Lele. She is threating a bit being a solo dog, she has always had canine companionship. Hopefully get a puppy sometimesoon for her, friends have litters coming soon.

Cav we have had that "flu" go through here too.... seems to last about 4 days.

Bet it is quiet at your place. My lot start leaving this week. :(

:wave:

Thanks for the congratulations tlc & JJ :D

Yes I am still absolutely rapt at our achievement :D So very very proud of Darcy, she's one in a million :D Baby Zee winning Novice Agility was just icing on the cake - her confidence is going ahead in leaps and bounds now :thumbsup:

The link below is the entire Top Dog Jumping competition, we're at 4.37 if you don't want to watch the entire 10 mins. ;)

Congrats on your store opening JJ - hope it's all going well for you! I've had a sticky at that catalogue you posted and have my eye on some of the K9 Cube beds for the new car, just need to check measurements of beds/dogs and car ;) I think the big yellow pet store at Ballarat has them in stock to be able to check measurements IRL.

Hope all is well with everyone, it's very quiet in here but then I don't post or even read DOL as much these days. :o Seems everyone is the same :laugh:

Kepted awake all night by a new born calf accross the road bellowing. Too dark to see out in the paddocks of our neighbors property last night. Found out why this morning, mother has died. Poor little thing. I'm off to tell them as i doubt they can see it in the declined level of the property.

I think i have sold BJ :( a chap saw my profile pic on another site and fell in love with him so contacted me on my FB , it is no use holding on to him as his bite is almost level but im still very much attached to him , i hate breeding dog's :cry:

I think i have sold BJ :( a chap saw my profile pic on another site and fell in love with him so contacted me on my FB , it is no use holding on to him as his bite is almost level but im still very much attached to him , i hate breeding dog's :cry:

So sad Tenties, when you have high hopes and they don't measure up in some small way. There isn't the room to keep them all, but you wouldn't be the responsible breeder you are if you didn't shed a few tears each time the slightly older ones have to go.