Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Yea what a sh!t night!

Sean just rang and said boggy was just covered in white hail, (he was heading to Pt Campbell) he had also heard on the radio that two cars come off the road at Garvoc, they had also had a massive hail storm. Hate him being on the road in this weather!

CB any sign of puppies yet?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

Lele has held out till now but it looks like tonite i may see some pups born. Nesting has begun and temp is now dropped lower into 36.9. Panting heavily and is completely off her food. Not moving from the whelping box content being in there.

Today is Day 59 from first mating date. Pretty sure we got her spot on ovulation and we only mated over 2 days, two early mornings over Easter, her due date was the 25/06/2011 so technically 4 days early. Maybe able to reduce that to 3 days early if she goes in the wee hours of the morning.

Good luck, Cav. 3 or 4 days isn't to much to be concerned about.

Judging by that temperature I'd put my money on them being born tonight too!

Keep us posted. Hope all goes well for you. :)

But why on Earth do we insist upon having winter litters?

I HATE having a litter in the winter!!! :mad

Last time we had forty muddy little paws (plus 24 big-dog paws!)scampering in and out of the house.

My beautiful grassed lawn puppy kennel became a mud-pit in days. *sigh*

This year I am putting puppies out under the roof on the paved area when it's wet.

They can go out on the grass when the sun is shining. ;)

Don't forget to post pics as soon as you can, Cav! :provoke:

Another daytime litter would be nice! :laugh: Give us 24hrs and i think i will have photos to show.

Seriously not ideal weather for us dog breeders but at least she is inside and has the heater going. I dread my early morning toileting duties but one pregnant girl can't go all night, just too much pressure.

Fingers,toes and whatever else you can for a problem free whelping.

It's ok....

just saw the other thread. :(

I'm here, sitting here waiting for Craig to call me from Vet group with the results of the progesterone levels.

She has vomitted, urinated every 5 minutes, panting heavy but i still haven't seen a contractions. I am walking around with a towel behind her every loo break, just incase.

Sent kids off with a friend so I'm home alone.

It's ok....

just saw the other thread. :(

I'm here, sitting here waiting for Craig to call me from Vet group with the results of the progesterone levels.

She has vomitted, urinated every 5 minutes, panting heavy but i still haven't seen a contractions. I am walking around with a towel behind her every loo break, just incase.

Sent kids off with a friend so I'm home alone.

Geez.

When was the last time you took her temperature? What was it?

When was the last time you took her temperature? What was it?

Been taking her temp since Monday, 3 times a day. Normal temp for her is normal near 38.

The range for the past two days has been 37.1, 36.8 37.2,36.7 and there abouts. This morning it is down lower when the vet took it but i appears that we do have some progress now, not sitting here looking pretty anymore.

So there has been a gradual drop then a spike but think we have it down pat now.

Grand total of 6. 4 boys, 2 girls.

group.png

redpup.png

nocollarpup.png

bluepup.png

blackpup.png

Beautiful, Cav. Are they all Blenheim?

Were you hoping for a Ruby girl?

I'm sure it doesn't really matter though.... they all look good weights and healthy, I'm sure. :)

:D So apart from the obvious that we already know why is it exactly that TLC is awesome ???

Congrats on the new arrivals Cavelblaze glad all went well :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Geeze feels like forever that I have been on here (well actually has been a while eek)

Hope everyone is well and keeping out of trouble.

JJ let me know if you need help this weekend as pretty positive that we wont be moving :mad:mad:mad

Cheers Janet

Congrats on the Bubba's CB Cavy Babies are just the cutest little buggers very sqwishable ( is that a word ?? )

Guess what i did today peoples, i went to Geelong and have to go down there again tomorrow, but guess what im hoping to bring home tomorrow and its not a Dog either !!!!!!!!!!!!! :driving::happydance: and no JJ its not dog sperm :eek:

Lovely fat cavvy slugs!! Not log before we hopefully see some lovely fat visla slugs too, fingers crossed.

RJ, isn't the obvious enough for you?:laugh:

Tenties, not dog, not dog sperm, what on earth are you going to do with human sperm?:eek:

Are we taking bets? Chooks? An alpaca? Galah? Boa constrictor?

Hmmmmm - is it bigger than a PP40 crate? Wings? Fur? Scales? Hooves?

We need more hints than just "it's not dog sperm!" Play fair!

:laugh: @ RP

Yea come on Tenties bit more Info please!

RJ, I think JJ was just pointing out the obvious incase anybody had forgotten. :rofl:

Edited by tlc