Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Jess I'm afraid I am not one to ask, regarding fashion. :laugh:

However, I may see you there as I have been asked to do a few days work driving a forklift truck unloading all the gear, I'd imagine.

Looking forward to seeing some pretty filly's though! :)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jess I'm afraid I am not one to ask, regarding fashion. :thumbsup:

However, I may see you there as I have been asked to do a few days work driving a forklift truck unloading all the gear, I'd imagine.

Looking forward to seeing some pretty filly's though! :thumbsup:

Oh the visual...Mick in a morning suit driving a forklift, ogling fillies!!!!! :laugh::)

Jess I'm afraid I am not one to ask, regarding fashion. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing some pretty filly's though! :thumbsup:

Oh the visual...Mick in a morning suit driving a forklift, ogling fillies!!!!! :laugh::)

You'd love it!

Well ,........somehow i DONT think he would look the part in a Jockey's outfit :laugh: (comon Mick get the tights on and then some joddies ).....a truck just blew his motor up out the front geez it stinks lol..... ( well i think thats what happened )

What's everyone up to on this glorious day?? we have just taken the dogs for a run and a walk down the prom, lovely down there. We walked back via behind the army barracks so the dogs could have a bit more of a run and they all decided they were hot so went for a little dip in the scanky river, :) they thought it was great fun!! Anyway home to the bath now they all stink to high heaven!!

Yep we definatley going to the Warrnambool one now, Not going to Melbourne as on Saturday we are heading out to Bunnings for the communtiy day to be part of the hospitals community involvment, I am taking my girls with me should be a good day. It will be a very doggy weekend that weekend.

What sort of dog has your friend got?

Who else going? I think we will just register on the day like we did last year. Tanya is Tim coming this year?

Hey guy's well myself and another girl I work with have done our registering for Millions Paws Walk... Anyone else going for sure??

I wont know for sure until the day.

Can one register on the day itself?

**It's ok I just read tlc's post. Therefor, that is what I shall do. :)

Edited by jerojath

Yes Jj they sure can, the line up is usually pretty long, if last year is anything to go by. Wonder if we can register at the shelter? might pop out there before the day and get it done. Also gotta get myself a hat, I have one from the last 4 years, its a bit of a tradition! :)

:o

Shan and I had a great hospital visit today, the dogs (Maws and Tully) and did lots of tricks for the patients, they loved it, Patients and dogs.

Ill be back with a photo shortly, just gotta figure out how to get it here. :D

Yep we definatley going to the Warrnambool one now, Not going to Melbourne as on Saturday we are heading out to Bunnings for the communtiy day to be part of the hospitals community involvment, I am taking my girls with me should be a good day. It will be a very doggy weekend that weekend.

What sort of dog has your friend got?

Who else going? I think we will just register on the day like we did last year. Tanya is Tim coming this year?

The chic coming has a lab, he's very shy so will be good for him to meet your lot... lol

How cool does Mawson look with those sunnies...