Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Wow your boy looks huge! What's his name? How are you going with the showing? Were you at the last Warrnambool show? You may even know me? Do you shop at Bunnings? Did you by any chance get your boy from local boxer breeders?

Edited cause my iPad cant spell :o

Edited by tlc

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow your boy looks huge! What's his name? How are you going with the showing? Were you at the last Warrnambool show? You may even know me? Do you shop at Bunnings? Did you by any chance get your boy from local boxer breeders?

Edited cause my iPad cant spell :laugh:

His name is VISANBOX Ace Of Spades-"Tyson", we were at the Warrnambool shows. I do go to Bunnings every now and then. My boy came from Candelo, near Bega in NSW. He's a son of CH. Guntop DIAMONDSRTRUMPS, and his mother is a Guntop bitch. We are going ok in the show ring, not as well as I would have hoped, but the judges prefer the flashy markings over plain like my boy. Currently waiting on a bitch from local breeders, KESDAR. So hopefully i'll be in the ring with a bitch puppy very soon!!

Edited cause my iPad cant spell :rofl:

His name is VISANBOX Ace Of Spades-"Tyson", we were at the Warrnambool shows. I do go to Bunnings every now and then. My boy came from Candelo, near Bega in NSW. He's a son of CH. Guntop DIAMONDSRTRUMPS, and his mother is a Guntop bitch. We are going ok in the show ring, not as well as I would have hoped, but the judges prefer the flashy markings over plain like my boy. Currently waiting on a bitch from local breeders, KESDAR. So hopefully i'll be in the ring with a bitch puppy very soon!!

Just wanna say that you can't go far wrong with a Kesdar. They are lovely ladies, too!

I have always liked the Guntop Boxers as well. :D

:rofl: Kesdar boxers are awesome! We spent some time with them at the last show and watched thier youngster get awarded something, can't remember what, I'm not up with show lingo.

Will you have pups with your new girl? Much excitement getting a new puppy! Your boy sounds like he is from very prestigious lines!

:rofl: Kesdar boxers are awesome! We spent some time with them at the last show and watched thier youngster get awarded something, can't remember what, I'm not up with show lingo.

Will you have pups with your new girl? Much excitement getting a new puppy! Your boy sounds like he is from very prestigious lines!

Yeah, we will start breeding once we get our girl. Can't wait to get another puppy! Guntop boxers have some great Italian lines crossed with American lines, so he's from fantastic stock.

Edited cause my iPad cant spell :rofl:

Just wanna say that you can't go far wrong with a Kesdar. They are lovely ladies, too!

I have always liked the Guntop Boxers as well. :D

Jen and Helen are fantastic! They are the ones who got me into the show ring, and have taught me everything I know. So I'm off to a great start thanks to them.

Tez uses a clicker for her two and she has had great results, she hasn't been around for a while, hopefully she might pop in soon.

I think I asked this earlier but not sure if anyone answered, is anyone doing the Million Paws Walk in town this year?

Tez uses a clicker for her two and she has had great results, she hasn't been around for a while, hopefully she might pop in soon.

I think I asked this earlier but not sure if anyone answered, is anyone doing the Million Paws Walk in town this year?

No I'm not going on the walk tlc, are you? You went last year with Shannon, didn't you? Think I remember the pics! :thumbsup:

Hey TLC,

I'll be doing this again...