Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See, told you , she only did it to get inside out of the rain.....bloody cunning pet's, they get to know us sooooo well dont they :o

Now she's just making me cross! :(

Here she is messing with me, while living it up in the lap of luxury.....

...might stick her out in this rain. That'd teach her! ;)

Oh poor little lizzy :o hey speaking of Lizzy where the hell is she, thought she might have popped in by now to say hi. Also bit worried about Tez, she has gone awol, I sent her a pm a couple of weeks ago and no reply, hope she is doing ok. Tez if you read this shoot me a quick pm to let me know if you got my pm??

Hi all :thumbsup:

I am actually still alive and just read through the past 10 pages.... good to catch up on all your activities :rofl:

Barb, that pic of you with Tully is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing you at the hospital tomoz, if not for a walk before :)

JJ, any babies yet?? And by the way, Monah is much more sensible watching NRL instead of AFL, GO NRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I will try to pop in more regularly now that I am finishing up working at the vet clinic, yup, that's right.... I have had to resign to get back to finishing my PhD, 6 years is long enough I reckon!! Disappointed but not unexpected, maybe I will go back after I finish but I am missing my whales too!! (Might need to pay a visit to Monah in Hervey Bay :rofl: )

By the way, Maws and Migs are all good, they are very much looking forward to me finishing up work!!

Hope to see you all soon :)

Gorrrr still no babies! Bloody hell, I have to go back to work this arvo cause someone called in sick so I will check in again this evening, if I have the energy, :laugh: Not used to 10 hour days!!

Yeah let's just forget about it, and I will post pics of the bubbas when she is good and ready to have them. :love:

No can do now JJ, .....hell you dangled the carrot in front of us know nots you cant say forget it now :laugh::rofl:

We are in till the end now :love: just that i hate coffee, im a tea person ....... :):)

Yeah let's just forget about it, and I will post pics of the bubbas when she is good and ready to have them. :love:

No can do now JJ, .....hell you dangled the carrot in front of us know nots you cant say forget it now :laugh::rofl:

We are in till the end now :love: just that i hate coffee, im a tea person ....... :):)

Keys sticking again? :love: