Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Hey Linda, could you pm me your email addy, just realized I don't know where to send the pics too. I have had a look and edited the best of them, I think they came out great.

I thought of that driving back to Mum's lol.......have been in here and was going to send it to you but didn't,..... fed the Dogs instead sorry :shhh: will pm it to you now...

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got 6 pic's tlc.....5 of BJ ,....1 of Buzz and none of Bundy ????

There's a real nice one of BJ i love it apart from the Elephant standing behind him , pity i didnt have my desktop fixed id be so removing the background :shhh:

Will have a go of putting BJ's pic on here........

post-17520-1297941447_thumb.jpg

Ok the other should have sent, well it told me they did. See if they show up, if not I will have another go tomorow Arvo after work. My email is not working at all now. I hate windows mail with a passion!!

Dats my fuzzy winkle, my fuzzy Buzzy lol he has his nose out of joint with the pup around but is getting better every day, I'd hate to think of what Buzz will think when we take the young fella to shows and Buzz doesnt get to go in !!! Buzz is a show dog through and through he LOVES going to shows..he gets so excited when we get there lol

Ok 3 lots just sent again through gmail this time hope they get there, let me know.

If you still have trouble, let me know.

You could put them on a stick and I can drop it in Tenties mail box as I am passing by early tomorrow morning.

Ok Im thinking maybe I have your email addy wrong but one lot went through, its very strange as I can't get my regular appt to send or recieve at all. Yet I can send and recieve pics to and from hot mail to gmail but you are not getting them. I will try to send to myself and then foreward them to you and see what happens!

STAND BY

Nope ,didnt get any more tlc.... just checked then....JJ you cant just drive past and drop anything in the Letterbox here lol...remember my Letterbox is in the Backyard lol

Well I'll be going past at about 6:30am - 7:00am. Didn't think you'd want me knocking on the door! :confused:

Well they havent come back as undelivered so I am hoping thats a good sign! Now to fix my stupid email. arghhhhh!!!

Oh just thought I would add, it is official that the big shave off will be at Bunnings on 12/3/2011 around 2pm. Its the long weekend that weekend so there should be a few people about.