Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahahahaha Tenties you are just plain mean and here I was thinking was a nice person you where :rolleyes: :thumbsup: ;)

Jess I have a spare 7 acres but umm its not for sale (yet) LOL and maybe a little far for you to take the dogs to training and ummm if your dogs have prey drive its also not a great palce as there are a few little fluffy bunnies here that get a bit of a run most nights when we go out LOL Lucky for us the big dog cant get through the fence haha.

Cheers Janet

Anyone got a cheap 5 acres they can sell me :rolleyes:

Sorry Jess, wish I could help.

We want the land next door to us (I think its about another 3 acres if he sub-divides) as we don't want anyone building right next to us in the future. Its currenlty a part of our neighbours land who told Terry he has big ideas about building umpteen units on it in 10 years time when the council are supposedly planning to change the zoning in our area ;) Over my dead body he will! :mad The day he tries to get a permit to do it I'll be out there with my placard day and night - along with some of the other neighbours that are dead against it - letting him know exactly how I feel :D

The people on the property behind us also have big ideas of subdividing all their land along the train line, but apparently the council said NO to their last attempt. I think they're going to try again, but from what I've heard they're going to have a lot of opposition if they try!

If these people wanted to live in suburbia, why didn't they just buy a house there instead of trying to spoil it for the rest of us??? :(

Sorry, that's my bitch for the day ;) :D

Hey Tenties......how's the (cough) present going! ;) :thumbsup:

RJ, we have a lot of bunny families at the moment too. The dogs bark and they just sit there. I can walk by and they don't even run :eek: One day I reckon the house is going to disappear down a big hole in the ground!! ;)

Theresa

Oh its fine Theresa, going great, taking all to the bbq next Saturday at the Dog Show wont everyone get a shock ??? :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

On a sad note, i bought a bottle of Irish Cream yesterday put it in the back of the van along with the rest of the groceries and when i pulled up at Mums i opened the side door to get it ( Mum and i were going to have a taste ) and it fell out the door and smashed ;) But Mum now has a yummy smelling driveway ;)

Edited because this notebook has a habit of changing where the curser is so when you type again its usually in the middle of something youve already typed......

Edited by Tenties

Hmmmmmm, Let me see.... :thumbsup:

A new gas cylinder?

A new gazebo?

Some swish new camping chairs?

A lovely purple hat?

A new show trolley?

500g topside mince?

A new lap-top?

Some frozen sperm?

A delightful new frock?

A boob job?

Sheesh, help me out here! :rolleyes:

A new haircut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmm JJ a some frozen sperm???????????????????????????????????????????????

I do hope your referring to the dog variety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I really hope if thats wot it is she doesnt take it to the show with her splurk......................................................

GSD the bunnies at our place aren't quite so complacent as the neighbour likes to take potshots at them and the dogs chase them till they disappear.

There was some hares that lived out there but have noticed that since we have been taking the dogs there they have disappeared. Which is probably better and safer for them but a bit sad for us as it was great watching them play.

Cheers Janet

Glad to hear it Tenties. I'm looking forward to seeing it again if I come down for the show. I hope everyone else likes it :( :D Don't worry to much about the irish cream. It's bad for you anyway....good for me, but very bad for you!!! :eek:

Hmmmmmm, Let me see....

A new gas cylinder?

A new gazebo?

A lovely purple hat?

A new show trolley?

500g topside mince?

A new lap-top?

Some frozen sperm?

A delightful new frock?

A boob job?

Sheesh, help me out here!

Jeeez you're making me feel really bad JJ. :rolleyes: I'll help you narrow it down a bit!

NONE OF THE ABOVE!!! :D

Frozen Sperm? :thumbsup: A boob job? ;) Whats going on in that mind of yous ;) :mad

Theresa

GSD the bunnies at our place aren't quite so complacent as the neighbour likes to take potshots at them and the dogs chase them till they disappear.

There was some hares that lived out there but have noticed that since we have been taking the dogs there they have disappeared. Which is probably better and safer for them but a bit sad for us as it was great watching them play.

Cheers Janet

Their antics are funny to watch, aren't they, especially the baby ones. Our neighbours think we're a bit daft letting them run around and burrow, but I just can't bring myself to let anyone (thing) hurt them. I'm the same with just about all animals though ;)

I'm serious about the houe disappearing. Terry reckons we'll be watching tv one night and down we'll go :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Theresa

Hmmmmmm, Let me see.... :birthday:

A new gas cylinder?

A new gazebo?

A lovely purple hat?

A new show trolley?

500g topside mince?

A new lap-top?

Some frozen sperm?

A delightful new frock?

A boob job?

Sheesh, help me out here! :confused

Help you out ????? I dont think anyone is game enough to go near you :birthday:

I have come to the conclusion that you need to get out more/ maybe stay home more ?? you have wayyyyyyyy too much going on in your head :birthday:

Oh and : A Delightful new Frock ???? A Lovely Purple Hat ???? etc...... are you trying to tell us something hmmmm ?????? :birthday:

JJ I think the trick is to just ignore her and she will get bored and tell us eventually (we need to use some tatics here as nothing else is working)

Unless you can come up with someother tatic then you let me know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet its a new esky Oo

sh*t I was gunna ignore her wasnt I......................................................

Anyway who is going to the show on Saturday and what time and where ect and what about dinner on the Sat night???? Anyone coming to that?????

Teresa I hope your house doesnt disappear cose I pretty sure your insurance wont cover rabbits burrowing and making house disappear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it sure would be a story and a half to tell ROFL.

Cheersn Janet

Would love to make it for the show, and for dinner later.

Just can't do it as we move house that weekend.

May make it for dinner, but if reservations are required you'd best count me out as I just don't know. Where is dinner?

Will try and pop in to the show even if it's just for the Vizsla results!

Last year Donna was the only Vizsla entry so could be the same again.

Good tactic RJ! We shall simply ignore Tenties until she can keep it secret no longer!

Took the kids to Pea Soup today... absolutely perfect day for a swim they all had a ball! Even little Jemma :D

What a sen-bloody-sational day it has been!

Hope the rest of the week is the same... got lots to do in the backyard before we move!

What did everyone else do in the sunshine?

RJ your house is coming along nicely now, you must be getting excited! :(

Your new car looks very nice parked beside it too! :laugh:

Well I haven't done a lot today, but your right it has been a lovely day.

Where is it that you call pea soup? is that out of town?

RJ, have you made any plans about where to go for dinner?

Hi Warrnambool people :wave:

Hope you dont mind me asking in here, but one of my Rescue dogs, a Shar Pei pup will be going to a new home in Warrnambool very soon and I was just wondering if anyone knows what transport options there are to get her to her new family? She will be coming from Adelaide :)

if I have to I will drive her half way to meet up with her new owners but just wondering if there were any other options? Thanks :D

Hi Miss Squish!

There certainly aren't any 'commercial' options in/out of Warrnambool to freight a dog.

None of the on-road animal freighters travel via Warrnambbol between Adelaide and Melbourne either.

Best bet would be to meet half way unfortunately, unless someone here happens to be making the trip but that's unlikely.

There are quite a few Shar Pei around town so I'm sure the little one will make some friends! :)

Edited to add.... I am a breeder and whenever I need to send a pup to S.A I have to drive 3.5 hours in the opposite direction to put them on a plane! CRAZY!!!

:thumbsup: for your relply jerojath. I drove from Adelaide to Keith to meet up with "Bellas" new owners.

Shes now very happy in her new home in Warrnambool :D

Miss Squish thats wonderful news! If you are in contact with the new owners which no doubt you are and they happen to join DOL, direct them to this thread. They might like to meet some new doggy buddies.

tlc Pea Soup is a beach just out of Port Fairy. That's the beach we always take the kids to these days.

We really don't like any of the beaches here in town, so normally go to Killarney where dogs are allowed, or to pea soup. It is a fantastic beach, very enclosed and well protected. Lots of rock pools at one end and nice clean sand, shallow water and there are NO waves! It's more like swimming in a lovely clear lake as the water is so still. Wouldn't suit everyone for this reason, no good for older kids who want to boogie-board etc but great for my littlies!

ONLY problem is dogs are not allowed there :thumbsup:

Which bridge Tenties? - the one that's in action or the one that's not? :thumbsup:

Fluffy bunnies are good - great exercise especially when you know the dogs have a snowflakes chance in hell of catching them :wave: The only rabbits my two see close up are the ones from the greyhound shop. :D

Beach sounds sensational - was going to head down yesterday with the girls but didn't get there.

Is there usually many stalls at the show? I want to get an extra silver mesh shade for my gazebo and would prefer to take a look before ordering.

We had a great day - a friend offered me the use of her agility gear so Zee got to train in a different environment. She did some stuff today that she's not done before; some rear crosses on jumps, her first full seesaw as well as some lovely contact work on the dogwalk and A-frame. Such a good baby dog - really really happy with her work. :D