Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know when it says 10 guests reading does that mean people who are not members?

It just means its usually members who havent signed in, i have found alot of people do this when they dont want you to know they are there :cheer:

sorry one of them was probly me coz sometimes i forget to sign in until i go to rite somthing!

Hope every one had a good day today. i was hoping to join some of you on a walk but once again that didnt happen.

it was a lovely day for dog stuff and outside stuff. hope its good tomorow to!

i saw your pics tlc they look great looks like you all had a beaut day

sorry one of them was probly me coz sometimes i forget to sign in until i go to rite somthing!

Hope every one had a good day today. i was hoping to join some of you on a walk but once again that didnt happen.

it was a lovely day for dog stuff and outside stuff. hope its good tomorow to!

i saw your pics tlc they look great looks like you all had a beaut day

Thanks Lizzie, we did have a great day! Hope you can join us next time!

Well, my little Fidget and her baby Slug have gone on a Holiday to a Friends, i have Fidgets Brother coming down from Sydney on Wednesday and he " may " get Kennel Cough as his Kennel mates have been exsposed to it ?? Bundy is coming back due to issues the owner is having with him, and we have worked out that its due to something that happened to him when young ( as a baby pup ) neither of us are the ones that did it by the way.

After a bit of rehab i'm hoping to place him in a loving forever home .

I was looking forward to watching the Slug grow, she is cheeky now so i can imagine how much more cheekier she will get in the next couple of weeks :thumbsup:

If i ever get my Desktop fixed i will put some pic's of her up.

I have to pick Bundy up in Geelong anybody feel like going for a drive.... i dont :laugh:

HEY Jess, Look :laugh:

post-4865-1291458273_thumb.jpg

Nawwwww puppy!!!!!! :thumbsup::(:laugh::)

He must be close to coming home with you? :laugh::(

We have just had the loudest crack of thunder I've heard in very a long time. Sasha took off like a bullet and hasn't been seen since. Zee is looking at me expectantly because she wants a walk and Darcy is sound asleep. :p

FWIW I sign in as anonymous because online security concerns me and that's what I chose to do. I have nothing to hide from it. Guests can be any Tom, Dick or Harry who choses to view this thread and I have seen up to a dozen guests reading this thread. They could be anyone. :)

Thanks Jess, he will be home on the weekend

I dont sign out cos I dont know my password to sign back in LOL

There are also BOTS that frequent DOL, there has been many a thread about them

well, i guess there will be no dog's walked tonight ...it's scary out there :laugh: there is some major flooding between Warrnambool and Terang ,poor Panmure has copped it really bad....just before Panmure a power pole has been struck by lightning and the stunted version is on the ground giving a light show, lots of pretty colour's :laugh: in Panmure on the right next to the waterhole a large Pine tree has been struck and all one side has been blown apart :laugh: further up the road on the left the houses are nearly under water and there is water flowing across the road as well...lots of water around everywhere flowing across the roads cos the sides are flooded poor farmers have their hay sitting in the paddocks and in places the hay is sitting in a foot of water :laugh:

Wow! Poor Panmure! It must have been very very scary! Camperdown got a fast and furious storm but so far so good here! Last night I saw a bolt of lightening hit the side of Mt Leura which was pretty impressive!

Tlc the photos are great! Not sure about that odd looking woman jumping over the jump with Jane though :laugh:

What a crap day all round, so dam hot in the big green shed and pouring thunder lightning the works, come home to find our yard and garage flooded, get ready to go out for dinner, get there and find they have no air con and the place is so dam noisy you can Hardley hear yourself think! I was glad to get home to my air conditioner :rofl: Theres my whinge for the day!!

Tez I though the pic over the jump was a classic!!

Hey Tanya, how you doing? are you home now? I can't help but feel like it is Christams as day in day out at work is Christmas carols by the truck load, but fed up with them really, actually this year it has been good as they are breaking it up with other songs in between.

Well, little Bundy Bum is home, after being so cautious around him, it seems he is not going to be like i was told...yes he is petrified of sudden movement or noises but im getting on top of that with a bit of de-sensitising, im also talking to him from the kitchen at times and when i go out and call him he nearly wiggles himself apart :thumbsup: he is such a nicely put together boy , i would have loved to be able to show him, who knows, maybe down the track ??? i got a German Shepherd bitch back into the ring many years ago after being abused, she won groups and everything for me , i just couldnt take her in if the judge wore a coat and hat :( I need to teach Bundy to lead as well, he just hasnt got a clue what being on a lead is just drops to the ground and does the crocodile roll ;) oh well, the joy's of dogs....