Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Well I'm sure Lacy had Gus in her mind while she was posing for her photo :D she has quite the repitoir of boyfriends, if she was a skin kid I'd be a bit worried :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: as for bogan camperdown I have never met a bogan from there? Now Warrnambool that's another story :)

I've only just started my xmas shopping, I'm pretty hopeless and leave it all till the last minute!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Warrnambool.. ites? :D

I will be amongst you in December, specifically the 13th which is a Monday (awful timing I know) and was wondering if anyone would like to go out for dinner or something?

I'll have been driving all day so it won't be a late one :) But if no one is keen I am fine with just chilling in my motel room :thumbsup:

Well Sean just rang and apparently we did make the front page. Not sure which picture they used but here is the standard web site with one picture. The photographer too so many shots so not sure why they used one with my eyes half closed and the dogs eyes closed?

http://www.standard.net.au/news/local/news...ls/1997945.aspx

Fran you trip is getting closer now, you must be getting excited? I work on Mondays and the 13 th is the start of our extended trading hours, I will check my roster but I'm sure I have to work till either 7 or 9 that night.

Edited by tlc

yay congratulatons tlc you must be very proud of your beutifull dogs and i am sure all other warrny people here will be very proud of you to.

Your dogs look so well trained i am sure you could teach us all a thing or 2!

front page to that is just great!

Fran I might be able to go out for a drink or something i dont know yet but i am just new here so maybe you dont want to.

Sometimes i might have to work late too coz its nearly christmas. Are you only staying for 1 day? where do you live?

Well Sean just rang and apparently we did make the front page. Not sure which picture they used but here is the standard web site with one picture. The photographer too so many shots so not sure why they used one with my eyes half closed and the dogs eyes closed?

http://www.standard.net.au/news/local/news...ls/1997945.aspx

Fran you trip is getting closer now, you must be getting excited? I work on Mondays and the 13 th is the start of our extended trading hours, I will check my roster but I'm sure I have to work till either 7 or 9 that night.

Aww! That's okay though :) Are you in retail? Maybe I can pop in and purchase some stuff! :D

yay congratulatons tlc you must be very proud of your beutifull dogs and i am sure all other warrny people here will be very proud of you to.

Your dogs look so well trained i am sure you could teach us all a thing or 2!

front page to that is just great!

Fran I might be able to go out for a drink or something i dont know yet but i am just new here so maybe you dont want to.

Sometimes i might have to work late too coz its nearly christmas. Are you only staying for 1 day? where do you live?

All you late workers, gosh! Heheh. I really don't mind and I don't want to put anyone out or anything :thumbsup: I live in Rockhampton (central Queensland).

Hey Warrnambool.. ites? :D

I will be amongst you in December, specifically the 13th which is a Monday (awful timing I know) and was wondering if anyone would like to go out for dinner or something?

I'll have been driving all day so it won't be a late one :o But if no one is keen I am fine with just chilling in my motel room :)

Hi FranCQ,

I will be interested in meeting up if i have the fund's, i have an Eye Appointment in Melbourne on the Friday so i must get there as i have waited a long time for it... but in saying that , even if i just have Petrol to get into Warrnambool to say hi i will , the meal doesnt really matter, im fat enough anyway :rofl:

Linda...

I loooooove Bunnings :):whee:

How did I know you were going to say that :rofl:

Because I'm spethal? :D

Hey Warrnambool.. ites? :whee:

I'll have been driving all day so it won't be a late one :eek: But if no one is keen I am fine with just chilling in my motel room :)

Hi FranCQ,

I will be interested in meeting up if i have the fund's, i have an Eye Appointment in Melbourne on the Friday so i must get there as i have waited a long time for it... but in saying that , even if i just have Petrol to get into Warrnambool to say hi i will , the meal doesnt really matter, im fat enough anyway :D

Linda...

:o Me too I could definitely do with skipping a meal! But one has to keep one's strength up I suppose! I'd offer you a lift to Melbs as I'll be driving there the next day but I'm afraid we'd probably be on different timeframes - mine fairly leisurely and yours on a deadline! Plus I have to go to Mt Cottrell to visit a Keeshond breeder before I hit Melbourne. ;)

I checked my roster and I'm definatley working till 9 on the 13th so that counts me out for that night. Fran are you in town all week? If your here on the 13 th then Heading to Melb on the friday? Maybe I've read wrong reading on my iPhone??

:D Me too I could definitely do with skipping a meal! But one has to keep one's strength up I suppose! I'd offer you a lift to Melbs as I'll be driving there the next day but I'm afraid we'd probably be on different timeframes - mine fairly leisurely and yours on a deadline! Plus I have to go to Mt Cottrell to visit a Keeshond breeder before I hit Melbourne. :D

Well getting a lift there the next day would be fine but i'd somehow have to explain to staff at the Eye and Ear as to why i'm camped in their waiting room 2 day's before my Appointment :):o ..... could be good for a laugh though ;)

hello tim and tanya sorry i cant put up a piture of my girl coz i dont have a camera that can do that.

She is a very nice girl maybe you can meet her 1 day?

I reckon it be great if yous put some pics on of your dogs.

:D FranCQ...hope you enjoy your trip! If you are anywhere near Camperdown let me know so I can at least shout you a coffee!

Tlc and Mawson...how exciting with you guys being on the front page! Lovely photos of everyone and the story was great too! The young doggy loving docs at work were very impressed with the delta program too. Well done!