Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Ha ha Love the little wavy guy with the xmas hat on, so cute.

The visit to the Hospital went excellent today, I was so proud of my girlies and Mawson was great too, he is an old hand at it and paved the way for the girls with a nice and relaxed demenor which was fantasitc. We had lots of photos taken, not sure when it will be in the paper maybe in the next couple of days.

Have a look at page 7 here for some quick snaps from today.

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...p;#entry4957671

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am glad it went well at the hospitol with your doggies. i have been watching what you are doing with your dogs and i think its great.

i will go and have a look at some photos.

Hi Lizzy, Thanks for your comment, I see you are from Western Victoria? Are you close to Warrnambool? A few here are from Warrnambool and out a bit. Nice to have you aboard!

Well hi di ho Lizzy, bout time you made it here :thumbsup:

tlc am slowly catching up on my sleep,didnt get up today till 11:30 :) Singleton pup is going well of course now she has all the attention ( and milk ) her name will be Serren Dippity which i understand means a mistake ???? i dont think i will be long out of bed today her little whisperings and carry on at night keep me half awake.....but i dare not move her into the spare room just in case..... :rofl:

Ha ha Love the little wavy guy with the xmas hat on, so cute.

The visit to the Hospital went excellent today, I was so proud of my girlies and Mawson was great too, he is an old hand at it and paved the way for the girls with a nice and relaxed demenor which was fantasitc. We had lots of photos taken, not sure when it will be in the paper maybe in the next couple of days.

Have a look at page 7 here for some quick snaps from today.

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...p;#entry4957671

Glad all went well tlc, maybe you could write a how to and what happens guide for those that havent got a clue... ( :thumbsup::) )

OH Tenties how devistating for you Well I know I would be and I would so have loved to see the liver (one of my fav colors)

Will try and come and catch up one day soon and maybe get pics (But dont hold your breathe as all i seem to do these days is work LOL and look at things for house)

Are you com8ing to the love in at the Warrnambool dog show (chocolate and cakes and anything else you want to bring haha I am pretty sure JJ is still going too)

And I need to have a look see at the breed I want

TLC So glad today went well cant wait to ;look at pics.

My news is

I have a slab and should have a frame by week end YAY.

Hi Lizzie :thumbsup::)

Are you from Warrnambool or near here????

Hi Tim and Tanya havent seen you in ages.

Ok best be gone going out for Dinner for the MILs bDay

Cheers Janet

Oh yes tenties and me go way back lol nice to meet you tcl!

Welcome to the craziness that is DOL :thumbsup: Not sure if my user name above is a typo but it is tlc not tcl. :)

sorry i jusrt realized i didnt answer your question. yes i do live at warrnambool

Oh goodie, If you are interested a few of us here quite often go for walks with our dogs, so it would be great if you could come walking with us one day. Oh probly should ask you don't have man eating dogs that like to devour little fluffies do you?? Well mine are not really little fluffies quite robust infact, they like other dogs and love to have a walk every day so if your keen let us know!!

RJ enjoy your Dinner, where are you going?

Hi all,

Just catching up on the news.

Sorry to hear about your losses Tenties. It's always sad when ONE little-one doesn't make it, let alone 3. Loved the nickname (tlc?) gave the little liver boy - 'liver treat'.... :mad Reckon I'd have a heart attack if a liver turned up in my lines :eek: Don't really know what colours are acceptable in your breed though :) Why don't you like them?

:thumbsup: Sounds like it all went well tlc and you're off and running.

Hey Jess...hope all went well at the lecture thingy and you learnt heaps. Was there any practical stuff or was it all theory?

Hi Lizzy - welcome. :rofl:

I think that covers just about everything! :D

PS...BTW Tenties....regarding the cake(s) for Feb show???? A nice selection from the cheesecake shop should do :( Just being helpful :(:cry: And green tea DOES NOT taste like...what did you compare it to? Stale tobacco or something???? Me thinks you're missing the fags :laugh:

Theresa

Hey tlc, you have the dog eating doggies, my bobby will attest to that :laugh: remember he kept running away yelping everytime they went near him :D the bloody sook..........

Ha it was probly Tully, the big man eater that she is! Big scary doggies my doggies.

DOn't be scared of Lizzie, they are really big softies the lot of them! Did you see my girlies in the other thread??

hello riley james are you building a house?

when is the warrnambool dog show

no my dog is not a mean dog she is a girl dog and is very nice. I would love to go for a walk with yous but i do not have my own car so maybe i cant.

Yes i saw your dogs tlc in the other page and they are very buetiful are they spoodels?? do you have 4 of them?

How do I do the waves and things? i clicked on the pictures but it didnt work.

hello riley james are you building a house?

when is the warrnambool dog show

no my dog is not a mean dog she is a girl dog and is very nice. I would love to go for a walk with yous but i do not have my own car so maybe i cant.

Yes i saw your dogs tlc in the other page and they are very buetiful are they spoodels?? do you have 4 of them?

How do I do the waves and things? i clicked on the pictures but it didnt work.

I think the dog show isn't till feb?

Yes I do have 4 and they are Spoodles, the preferred name here on DOL is Poodle x Cocker Spaniel, as Spoodles are a cross breed.

When you reply to a post the little emotes should come up when you click on them, have another go. :laugh:

Sorry to hear about your losses Tenties. It's always sad when ONE little-one doesn't make it, let alone 3. Loved the nickname (tlc?) gave the little liver boy - 'liver treat'.... :love: Reckon I'd have a heart attack if a liver turned up in my lines :thumbsup: Don't really know what colours are acceptable in your breed though :) Why don't you like them

PS...BTW Tenties....regarding the cake(s) for Feb show???? A nice selection from the cheesecake shop should do :eek: Just being helpful :doh::thumbsup: And green tea DOES NOT taste like...what did you compare it to? Stale tobacco or something???? Me thinks you're missing the fags :thumbsup:

Theresa

No GSD's not misssing the fag's here, thought you and Terry may have had a secret longing for them ??????Oh and the Cheesecake Shop,.... well i will take you there so you can pick out what you like but i cant stay and help you though as i will be busy, busy, busy that day :thumbsup: Well if your going there we all may as well put our order in with you :cry:

We also need dry bickies and dip which i can grab from Aldi on the way around, i might bring the big esky on the day to fit everything in Milk drinks cakes , everything :D

As for the Liver colour in dog's, yes we are allowed Liver in our breed but i voted against it i think i'm still in GS mode when it comes to them...in Tenterfields they tend to look like Kelpies :laugh:

OK....the xmas stuff is freaking me out :D I hate xmas with a passion and here you all are reminding me of it in the middle of November :)

Welcome to the warny thread Lizzie1. The people here are mostly nice but some of us don't live in Warrnambool. I live in (bogan) Camperdown. What sort of dog do you have?

Tlc, I didn't get the Standard today but I will make it my mission to get it everyday from now on so I don't miss the article! Gus would love to see his girlfriend in the paper too!