Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Hey RJ, have a look here http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...p;#entry4658771

at post number 144 in particular, wonder if you rebooted your phone would your pics come good??

How did your sister go with the kittys did you hear any more?

Are you moved out yet?

How many takers do we have for Sunday so far

Me + 4

Tez + 2

JJ + 2 .....will you bring Jr??

Tanya, haven't seen you about lately, hope to see you with Bruno.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pandii

For those intrested in showing the kids or taking photos, there is 3 seals at the jetty, 1 very large male and 2 females, they are just rolling around and have been for a few days later in the arvos

Mmmm dunno, someone said he was sick? I did get some lovely pic of him and that was the last time I seen him, I reckon that was about 12 months ago. Maybe it is some of Sammys off spring?

Ohhhhhh a walk I need to get out and get some fresh air !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try to get there but am unsure at this stage.

I may be in jail for murder, divorced or even in the hospital in the head case ward cose this moving is doing me head in big time.

Although not sure if its the mving or the OH that is making it so hard.

My froggies went to there new home today :(:hug::hug:

Poor dogs know something is going on and are being very clingony LOL

Cats are the same all a bit weirded out.

Ok I better go as I only have mobile internetand cant be online much now till we move to our new house :hug::):)

Cheers Janet

TLC, Micheli Jewllers in Liebig street near the anz bank has 20-50% off pandora

Thanks I have been in there earlier in the week and picked up my birthday pressy compliments of my OH. A lovely bracelet and for now one charm, I bet you'll never guess what the charm is :) also got a saftey chain for it as well.

RJ, you will be glad when all the moving is over and done with. I hate shifting with a passion done it way too many times! You can relax a bit after next week. Then comes the fun stuff with the house building!!

Guest Pandii

uummmmmmm...................... a doggie charm PMSL you could do a gold letter charm for the first letter of each of their names

Don't worry I have the book and I have lots of circled spots in the book, left it sitting on the OH's desk right where he can see it!! I was really shocked at how exxy the gold ones (bracelets and charms) were as much as I would have loved gold I couldn't justify that sort of money so I ended up with silver. But the general theme will be purple (My signature color) to go with all my rings, and doggies and beads that mean something to me. Not gonna wear it till my birthday though!!

Look at the weather forecast for the weekend :eek: Severe weather warnings for tomorrow.

Would it be too much to hope for that the weather holds off until we can finish off the last pass for Darcy's title :eek: Ideally first up tomorrow morning and then I can have the rest of the weekend off.... So much for dedication, it all goes out the window in shitty weather :)

Good luck for tomorow Jess, hope the weather holds off. Winter is the pits for dog sports, even just regular excersise, not so nice in the cold and wet! Any chance you can make it for our Sunday arvo walk? Hope the weather holds out for that too!

:noidea: for Darcy Jess! Even if the weather is bad, I bet she will enjoy herself although us humans really do suffer in it!

Took my two to the showgrounds this morning early and everything was frozen! Dogs had a ball and didn't seem to notice how freezing it was but I was a misery-guts. My finger were so cold they hurt but at least I had dry dogs and dry feet as apparently icy grass dosen't make you wet....who knew!!