Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Um sorry I should have been clearer, I actually meant next Sunday as in the 4th. But by all means you guys catch up this Sunday for sure. I'm out this week as we are heading to port fairy for the arvo to visit Seans mum, she is finally out of SWHC and in the hospital in Pt Fairy for a couple of weeks then hopefully home. Hoping some of you can make it on the 4th as well.

Um sorry I should have been clearer, I actually meant next Sunday as in the 4th. But by all means you guys catch up this Sunday for sure. I'm out this week as we are heading to port fairy for the arvo to visit Seans mum, she is finally out of SWHC and in the hospital in Pt Fairy for a couple of weeks then hopefully home. Hoping some of you can make it on the 4th as well.

Umm, THIS Sunday IS the 4th! ??????????? :eek:

:laugh: me and my OH are just sitting here posl at how dippy I can be.... :eek: in my confusion thinking about the date of next weekend I typed in this weekend date! Derrrr!!!! So I'll have another crack.

How about the 11th, so that is Sunday week, 11 th July 2010 :mad

:rofl: me and my OH are just sitting here posl at how dippy I can be.... :eek: in my confusion thinking about the date of next weekend I typed in this weekend date! Derrrr!!!! So I'll have another crack.

How about the 11th, so that is Sunday week, 11 th July 2010 :mad

Sunday the 11th sounds great. :laugh:

Sunday the 11th sounds great for us too! The 4th is out as I have friends coming from Melb and Ballarat for the day so my puppies will well and truely be wanting some catchup time with mates by the 11th! Oh...and JJ...about distroying the chrissy decorations...welcome to my world!

Sunday the 11th sounds great for us too! The 4th is out as I have friends coming from Melb and Ballarat for the day so my puppies will well and truely be wanting some catchup time with mates by the 11th! Oh...and JJ...about distroying the chrissy decorations...welcome to my world!

Yay!

Does that mean you won't be at training on Sunday?

Well so much for thinking the insurance were coming to the party :( i rang them and they wanted to offer ( and for me to take ) a cheque for the cost of the ECU only...no labour costs nothing :cry: i think i pissed them off cos i said i wanted to ring Holden about it all and find out exactly how much it will be........ WELL Holden said its likely i would be out of pocket by a fair bit, but are looking into it and will let me know, the insurance said they are offering the amount out of the kindness of their hearts :mad oh yeah i'm sure :laugh::o ....they are wanting me to take that amount cos they know they will be up for heaps more, i'm not stupid............i only look it..... (its a family trait :cry::o )

:o I can't do the 11th, July is totally out for me.

If the weather is the same as it was today early on then I'll probably take my two to the beach and throw in a training session somewhere beforehand.

Edited to add: How busy is Albert Park with other dogs? Just thinking I might throw some basics in the car and do a session with my two before I go to the beach. Was going to do it at Harris St but they have training, I just don't want to be interrupted constantly with other dogs that aren't under control. :laugh:

Edited by Jess.

Oh and tlc...... i love the brain fart :laugh: glad i'm not the only one who has them.........

:o

:mad I can't do the 11th, July is totally out for me.

If the weather is the same as it was today early on then I'll probably take my two to the beach and throw in a training session somewhere beforehand.

Edited to add: How busy is Albert Park with other dogs? Just thinking I might throw some basics in the car and do a session with my two before I go to the beach. Was going to do it at Harris St but they have training, I just don't want to be interrupted constantly with other dogs that aren't under control. :o

Oh Jess, what a bummer, I was really hoping we coudl all get our act together and have a big doggy play date, we will have to do it again soon then, and you can let us know what weekends your free..

Tanya, hoping you can come and bring the big fella!

Munchin what about you and your crew, hope they are all well and still hanging in there?

You want to see the looks my lot give the chooks tlc :laugh: mine get frames all the time,... though i doubt they connect them with chooks..... i see Tully doesnt mind a popes nose....ooooooooo yuk :o

Hi all,

Just heard from my sister and she has 2 orphaned ginger kittens looking for a home.

If you, or you kow anyone wnating one let me know.

They are 6 weeks old and eating most things, she tells me.

She lives in Camperdown so would be pretty easy to get to anyone near here.

I would take one but the MIL (Or OH fot that matter) doesnt want the ones I already have hahahaha

Cheers Janet

Hi all,

Just heard from my sister and she has 2 orphaned ginger kittens looking for a home.

If you, or you kow anyone wnating one let me know.

They are 6 weeks old and eating most things, she tells me.

She lives in Camperdown so would be pretty easy to get to anyone near here.

I would take one but the MIL (Or OH fot that matter) doesnt want the ones I already have hahahaha

Cheers Janet

I know 5 hunting dogs that would LOVE to give the kitties a home! :cry:

Jess in my experiences at AP dogs usually stick with their owners, I have never met an unfriendly dog there and the people that frequent the park are great and very casual. If they can see you are working they would avoid also there is a lot of park so you could pick a quiet corner and go for it! On occasion we go there and there is no one and other days there is lots of regulars. So hard to guess how many might be there at any given time.

I know 5 hunting dogs that would LOVE to give the kitties a home! :)

Ohhhhhh you are an evil man JJ

Poor little kitties with no mamma to look after them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you really do have a heart in there some where :cry::(

Cheers Janet

Sadly no training for us tomorrow :cry: but I hope the weathers good for those that are going. I am very very sick of all the rain. Someone told me this week that its been raining for a month so no wonder I'm over it!!!

Good news for Jane...she is now 27.9kg...a loss of 2.1kg. Thank God she did a wee and a poo on the walk to the vets BEFORE weigh-in :( She just has another 2kg to go before she becomes a life member of weight watchers! Didn't show her the piccie of Tully eating the chicken...too tempting!!!

Poor kittens RJ...what happened to Mum Cat? I'll ask around at work but not confident as kittens are everywhere around here.

Edited by tez