Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

I think you should all bee ashamed of yourself , :rofl::rofl:

Oh and tez, yes i was going to call him Roger but wasnt too sure on what people would think......... who am i kidding....ok Roger it is... :eek::):rofl: but i will tell them his name is Roger Ramjet.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you should all bee ashamed of yourself , :eek::rofl:

Oh and tez, yes i was going to call him Roger but wasnt too sure on what people would think......... who am i kidding....ok Roger it is... :eek::):rofl: but i will tell them his name is Roger Ramjet.

So...the next question is...which chook is called Jet???? No...seriously...I like it! A name and a complete sentence all in one! :rofl:

What a great day we had..... even down to the bloody bees!!! So sorry TLC, but you did tell me to put the ball "right next to that big stack thing" :)

The weather was perfect and what a great bunch of people and dogs!! I am so gla dthat I got to catch up with you all... I haven't seen some for a very, very long time!!! I reckon we definitely have the best looking group fo dogs in the south west... am I a bit biased!!!!!

Well done to Darcy... what a champion!!!!! Jess, are you still interested in the Delta program?? If you are send me through your email addy and I'll send you the paperwork you need to send in before the next assessment day in Geelong (prob August/Sept sometime).

And the rest of you that have shown any interest... get your butts into gear and send in your paperwork, or you'll miss out on a place at the assesment day (that means YOU TLC!!!!!!!!! :rofl: )

Good to hear the chooks are settling in well Tenties..... and Janet, the waiting and chaos will be worth it in the end!!!!!

Hi to the rest of you.... we'll have to catch up very soon :rofl:

Here's one of Tully, the vid is a bit choppy, hard to run after doggie and film at the same time :love:

She got a bit distracted as I laid the track over the road but she soon picked up the scent again. Great to watch them working and first time that night that I have seen Tully really exhausted!

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F...p;v=rd3qCpimN04

Edited by tlc

Here's one of Tully, the vid is a bit choppy, hard to run after doggie and film at the same time :)

She got a bit distracted as I laid the track over the road but she soon picked up the scent again. Great to watch them working and first time that night that I have seen Tully really exhausted!

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F...p;v=rd3qCpimN04

This one didn't work, Barb. :)

Great clip of Mawson working though! :D

Edited by jerojath

YAY TLC that one works.

But tell me was that pre bee post bee or imminent bee???????????????

Looks like Tully is having a ball.

I also love the one of Mawson he looks like he is in his element.

Looks like a great day was had by all.

And I am envious I didnt get out there.

Maybe next time.

IF I ever get moved that is PMSL :) :rolleyes: :laugh: :D

Cheers Janet

I want the little bubba on the right (front ) in the first pic or the big boofa on the right in the second pic :party:

no reason either, just like them :)

tez, Randy the Rooster has finally made his way into the pen with my chooks and Roger, i only have 2 chooks so i think mine will be standing with their bums against the shed :rofl:

Well tez, he hasnt stopped pacing the fence since you dropped him off and he has managed to get out of his pen a few times now so i knew it was only a matter of time before he got in with my lot, i give them all scraps every day, today was left over cooked rice which they really liked.

I want to get a few more chooks next week and i might get a couple of pullets as well, they should like that ??? spoilt for choice :party::)

Does anyone know what day you can buy chooks and ducks at the saleyards ??????? i want to get some black hens or pullets if i can a couple of ducks would be good as well to keep the bugs down.