Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the only 2 hours bit :thumbsup: well I can allocate days and do a few people on the one day if there are more people that want sessions or just general help with obedience and that every now and again. I'm on uni holidays from Friday so can make it up a little more often if the car doesnt kaput!

If anyone is intrested in some training, Nekhbet has kindly offered.

I like the only 2 hours bit :p well I can allocate days and do a few people on the one day if there are more people that want sessions or just general help with obedience and that every now and again. I'm on uni holidays from Friday so can make it up a little more often if the car doesnt kaput!

If anyone is intrested in some training, Nekhbet has kindly offered.

No, not for me thanks. Still want to do some show training here in town though.

Might make that my job after puppies...

JJ, I gave my friend the info and she found the fb page, she is now eagerly awaiting the opening!! Thanks again.

Any sign of puppies yet??

No sign of pups yet. She's not due til Saturday so I'd rather she can hold off a few days. Amy has been showing signs of iminent puppies at times, but the next minute she will be running around psycho as if she's a puppy herself!!!

Will post here when we see some action...

G'day,

For Sale: Cavalier Male Blenheim puppy for sale, 12 weeks old. Limited papers, Vaccinated Microchipped.

Brought from a registered breeder at 8 weeks of age but new owners have since been diagnosed with some nasty medical problems and need to rehome. :p Breeder refuse to take it back. :p

Anyone interested pop me a PM. He is a lovely little chap.

G'day,

For Sale: Cavalier Male Blenheim puppy for sale, 12 weeks old. Limited papers, Vaccinated Microchipped.

Brought from a registered breeder at 8 weeks of age but new owners have since been diagnosed with some nasty medical problems and need to rehome. :p Breeder refuse to take it back. :p

Anyone interested pop me a PM. He is a lovely little chap.

Will keep an ear out Cavalblaze. What sort of 'breeder' REFUSES to accept the puppy back???? Totally irresponsible!

Hope the little cavy finds a new home, I have already asked a few people today but I guess its not the kind of impulsive purchase you want people to buy!! Sad that the breeders wont take her back, they would be in a better position to rehome with (you would think) potential homes for thier puppies and she is not really that old even. Is she local and are the owners of her now looking to recoup most of thier money back??

Can anyone tell me if the mouth of the Hopkins is open at the moment, and whether it's busy after work hours? I really want to get Darcy back into some water fitness work in the shallows and the lake is still too cold.

Can anyone tell me if the mouth of the Hopkins is open at the moment, and whether it's busy after work hours? I really want to get Darcy back into some water fitness work in the shallows and the lake is still too cold.

Jess I was there last week in the 'good' weather and it was VERY busy with dogs after work hours.

May not be so busy ATM.

Jess I was there last week in the 'good' weather and it was VERY busy with dogs after work hours.

May not be so busy ATM.

Thanks jerojath, I was thinking of starting to head down after work in the warmer weather but thought that might be the case. I don't mind if there is a heap of dogs there, as long as they leave Darcy alone. :confused:

Hope the little cavy finds a new home, I have already asked a few people today but I guess its not the kind of impulsive purchase you want people to buy!! Sad that the breeders wont take her back, they would be in a better position to rehome with (you would think) potential homes for thier puppies and she is not really that old even. Is she local and are the owners of her now looking to recoup most of thier money back??

Puppy was purchased from a registered breeder in the Geelong area.

Glad to announce i found a good home for him. :)

Lovely retired lady who's cavie died from old age (14yrs) earlier in the week and she came and picked him up offering the owners the same what they paid for him. So everyone is happy.

Thanks everyone for your support and efforts asking around.

Jerjath Congrats on your new additions. Great litter ! :(

Ah the Puppies look so cute and Amy looks great considering she had to have a C section, what an ordeal for the poor lady!! But she looks very happy with her little bubs, look forward to seeing more pics as they grow over the next few weeks!!

TLC, was very busy at your work today, I found my gloves thanks heaps, they are not so new and clean any more, moved 5 cubic meters of mulch today :laugh:

Was heaps, but my god the vegie patch looks fantastic and I planted it all up.

Bet you were glad to go home, I havent seen it that busy in a long time, good for business though