Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

No they are the actual tickets. They have a coates workers name on them but thats ok all the sponsored ones for coates have the same name on them.

Thanks for the chat offer but Im good really just wish the time would come so her suffereing ends, it is so cruel!!

How did you go with Dantes lump??

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey TLC,

Is there no dog training at Brierly this wkend?

Hi Tanya, No training this weekend as thier is a tracking day up at Patricias at hawksdale. I dont think it cost anything if you wanna go and check it out you would have to ring patricia to get the details. I am not going as We are heading out of town for the day.

Hows Brunos Leg?? You may see a friend of yours at training the week after, Chantelle, if she gets her one on one lesson sorted before then. I think she will enjoy it!!

Guest Pandii

I am happy with the shot, thanks for the coaching TLC, I need it and so much more

Tenties, I will post them in a sec

Hi All!

Just a query....

Some time ago on this thread I recall talk of a possible PAT (Pets as Therapy) programme being a possibility in the Warrnambool region.

Does anyone know what's happening with this?

Who is temperament testing for suitability? etc.

We have always wanted to do this with Belle, and now she is retired as a brood bitch she will need to earn her keep some other way... :)

Any information gratefully received.

Mick. :D

Guest Pandii

JJ, contact Mawson, she is the one who has the info you are after

Its my Birthday :p. I aready has pressies too

T & T, its great that Bruno will have someone he knows, it also might bring him out of his shell a bit more.

JJ, The pets as therapy is atm all done through Geelong or Ballarat, the program is through Delta. I was all set and had a date to get my girls assesed and then I got the pup so I didn't go ahead with it. May do sometime in the future. as Maws will tell you if you get assesed and pass you have to do your visits in Ballarat or Geelong or Melbourne as once you are assessed and passed you can only visit Delta approved facilities. The factlities have to sign up to the program at a cost to cover insurance etc. Shan will be able to tell you more about the temp testing and the facility side of things as Maws has been assessed and passed and has been visiting. There was talk about the programe getting more involved in this area which would be great but it is getting facilities interested in becoming part of the program that is the hard part. I have also emailed a lady about the PALS program which is run through Lort Smith, it stands for Pets As Loving Support and basically works the same as Delta but facilities don't have to pay an annual fee, so I'm just waiting to hear back from them and hoping to get them interested in having a country program!!

Pandii, Happy Birthday for Sunday, hope you have a nice day. Got anything specail planned for your Birthday?

hey Pandii, I have had a nagging suspision all day that i forgot something, and just at this minute I have remembered what it was, the cd I forgot to come pick it up. Will have to catch up at some point to get it. Thanks for doing it for me!!