Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Tania, I thought of you and Bruno today, we had a mastiff at training, he was a nice boy around 11 months old, not sure if he was PB, possibly could be crossed with ridgy. Bruno will love Brierly, I think it will help his shyness for sure!!

Hey Tania, I thought of you and Bruno today, we had a mastiff at training, he was a nice boy around 11 months old, not sure if he was PB, possibly could be crossed with ridgy. Bruno will love Brierly, I think it will help his shyness for sure!!

Yeah I still have to contact Patricia, I will do that this week so we can possibly start week after Million Paws Walk...

Me n Maws will be there with bells on!! Thanks for the bump up Tania!!

Can tell tlc has gone on hols, no updates!! Have a great time Barb and pups!!

Pandii, how's things with Ty??

Hi RJ, JJ, Munchin and tenties, how are you all??

Me n Maws will be there with bells on!! Thanks for the bump up Tania!!

Can tell tlc has gone on hols, no updates!! Have a great time Barb and pups!!

Pandii, how's things with Ty??

Hi RJ, JJ, Munchin and tenties, how are you all??

Hi Mawson! Sorry not been on the thread much - busy with the litter including one still being raised by hand etc etc...

Was planning on doing the walk but with the pups and all....

If the wife is going to be around Sunday I may make it out there with Amy - she's been badly neglected the last week and I've got the guilts up!

Saw you in town today Tenties, on Kepler Street. I was the one waving furiously and calling out! Think you were a million miles away! :o

Hope everyone's well and we'll have to try and get everyone together again for a play date soon.

Mick.

Hi Guys,

I am still alive, just been flat out at home. Been trying to fix a few things. As for getting on the net at home, well there is dial up and then there is my snail dial up. There is something to be said for living in civilisation.

T&T will let me know if you guys are all meeting up soon.

Bye for now.

PS Mawson, that other 4 legged furry thingy we were talking about got adopted very quick!

Saw you in town today Tenties, on Kepler Street. I was the one waving furiously and calling out! Think you were a million miles away! :cool:

JJ i am as blind and deaf as a bat when it comes to people waving or yelling at me up the street , i have to concentrate too much, i didnt go too far in Kepler st as i went to Community connections its like my second home lately :)

yes will have to have another playdate soon just in case i end up having to move further away.....

Linda....

Sorry about sounding like an idiot but I was wondering if you could help me with some training school info.

I just tried to enroll my pup in the harris st school and was told that the next intake was July...Grrrr!!!! The lady did tell me that there was another place in Brierly but no other contact info. I'm newish to the area and live in Camperdown so I did a search on the net but didn't get very far.

If anyone has a contact name and number and experiences with this club, I would be really interested to hear. Jane is 12 weeks old and I'm really keen to get some training done and to meet others to share the good and bad and really really bad times with a young energetic pup!!!!

Sorry about sounding like an idiot but I was wondering if you could help me with some training school info.

I just tried to enroll my pup in the harris st school and was told that the next intake was July...Grrrr!!!! The lady did tell me that there was another place in Brierly but no other contact info. I'm newish to the area and live in Camperdown so I did a search on the net but didn't get very far.

If anyone has a contact name and number and experiences with this club, I would be really interested to hear. Jane is 12 weeks old and I'm really keen to get some training done and to meet others to share the good and bad and really really bad times with a young energetic pup!!!!

Hey Tez,

I have sent you a PM...

Guest Pandii

Hi Tez :cry:

How crappy is this rain, I have earthmoving equipemnt in my back yard and MUD from one end tot he other, so over muddy dogs, my floors are shocking

Hi Tez!!

Seeing I was asked lots, pictures please, pretty please!!

Do I hear you about muddy dogs (and cat!) Pandii.!!

I love the new place but ..........I have a dam that is surrounded by a huge cow paddaock, and when walking tonight (only a short one) long haired dog decided tonight was the best time for a quick swim, followed by a roll in the cow paddock (not sure if its mud or not) and then wants to sit on the knee at home, cause fluffy is cold. Why??? Its raining and blowing a gale and dark, why go for a swim??

Now fluffy smells and has strange patches, will have to wash and blow dry.............sigh the joy of long hair!

Thanks for the welcome everyone and the info, Tim and Tanya. I'll give Patricia a call tomorrow. Pictures I will send tomorrow as well if I can work out how!!!

We are taking Jane to Puppy school at Colac as the Camperdown one dosen't start til June but the more the merrier as Jane is pretty high maintenance...sooooo much energy and absolutely no fear of anything!!!

She a lab x smithfield and we love her to bits but its a huge change from a very sedate and predictable 14 year old we sent to heaven on Black Saturday after a long and progressive battle with spinal arthritis.

The main problem we have with Jane is her ability to change from playful to over simulated and over tired puppy monster in a split second! She happily retrieves toys and then forgets about them and goes for anything that moves such as hands and feet and legs. We then give her time out and most often she goes to sleep....Abit of a learning curve for us as shes 12 weeks old and we have only had her for 5 weeks. In that time shes more than doubled both in size and in personality!!!

So can any one tell me how good or bad the brierly school is????

Just finished TLCs review on Brierly. Sounds like just what we are after as I'm not keen on choke chains after a bad experience with our old dog many years ago at Moorabbin. The trainer there decided that Megs fear aggressive behaviour should be fixed by dangling by her choke collar to show who was boss!!!! Very very traumatic and we never went back. Spent a fortune on specialized positive reinforcemet training with her after that that worked very well so I'm all for that method.

We are off to the million paws walk tomorrow ( something we could never do with Meg) with Jane rain or hail or as predicted..both!

Just finished TLCs review on Brierly. Sounds like just what we are after as I'm not keen on choke chains after a bad experience with our old dog many years ago at Moorabbin. The trainer there decided that Megs fear aggressive behaviour should be fixed by dangling by her choke collar to show who was boss!!!! Very very traumatic and we never went back. Spent a fortune on specialized positive reinforcemet training with her after that that worked very well so I'm all for that method.

We are off to the million paws walk tomorrow ( something we could never do with Meg) with Jane rain or hail or as predicted..both!

Hey Tez,

We are doing the walk also, Bruno is a Mastiff and will be wearing a blue bandenna around his neck. I know there will be a lot of people but if you do see a Mastiff with a bandanna then it could be us... If you have a look back in this thread you will some pics of him, this may help you reconise us...