Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, almost forgot to post... it is Mawson's 5th birthday on Thursday, just wondering if anyone will be around for a play date at Harris Street that day?? Let me know if any of you are free....

Count us in for sure!! We'll be there with Bells on!!

Guest Pandii

I am heading down to harris street tomorrow, probably about 1 ish, would have to confirm in the morning, as broken thumb boy is now throwing up and vomiting and has pain in the groin area.

Guest Pandii

He is laying on the couch, the pain has subsided, If you want to met early I can, he is old enough to be home alone for 1/2 hour, so as long as he is stable I will still go.

What time suits you TLC?

Do you mean for tomorow?? I am definatly heading out about 10 as tomorow I have to go to work at 12 instead of 1, but still like to give the doggies a bit of a run before I go, so if you are out and about that early, Ill be there. Maybe RJ might like to join us too?? anyone else??

I seen Mawson at Bunnings today and she said maybe Thursday could be the same time as last Friday, which suits me fine.

Guest Pandii

My boy has made it through the night, so I will be down at 10 to say hi, I will bring Ty for a run and will Have Seb to do some training.

Edit nope wont be there, second child now has it :thumbsup: Sorry guys

Edited by Pandii

No Worries, Hope they are ok, it must be some type of gastro thing, hope you dont get it too. Havent theard anything from RJ, hope she hasnt got it as well!!

Oh well hope to catch ya tomorow then, I will just head up to Brierly this morning instead with my lot.

I might send RJ an email incase she has'nt seen Mawsons post for tomorow.

Edited by tlc

Guest Pandii

God help me

4 children in the house less than 4 days to school holidays, hoping at least for a few more days of quiet before the hols start

master 11 has gastro and has had since monday night and a broken thumb

master 9 has servere constipation you would think master 11 would share and all would be good, nope no hope.

Miss 7 nearly 8 has stomach craps, head ache and sore throat and ear ache

Miss 17 is still suffering a knee injury

So any hope of enjoying some time with you guys and my dogs is out of the question :thumbsup:

God help me

4 children in the house less than 4 days to school holidays, hoping at least for a few more days of quiet before the hols start

master 11 has gastro and has had since monday night and a broken thumb

master 9 has servere constipation you would think master 11 would share and all would be good, nope no hope.

Miss 7 nearly 8 has stomach craps, head ache and sore throat and ear ache

Miss 17 is still suffering a knee injury

So any hope of enjoying some time with you guys and my dogs is out of the question :o

:):cheer::cheer::love: thats one for each kid.... :) sorry Pandii, what a day your going to have!! Im guessing that you may not make it tomorrow either, will pray for a miracle cure overnight for all of them!! Hope they are all feeling better soon!!

Hi everyone,

Pandii, so sorry to hear about your kids, gosh what a shocker!!

So, might just be tlc and me tomorrow? I'll keep my fingers crossed for your kids Pandii, also so that you can come, but also just for you and the kids to feel better!!

I spoke with OH last night and he said that 3pm would suit him. Is that ok for you guys?? Figured it was long enough before the "Harris St group" arrives!!

Hope to see as many of you there tomorrow at 3pm as possible. :)

Pandii, if you do come, can you bring Seb??

Guest Pandii

Thanks guys for your well wishes, I am hoping vomit boy feels better, 48 hours is to long to have gastro

Cant poo boy has bowel problems but if he is well enough for school I will send him

Miss I am not really sick but didnt want to go to school will be back tomorrow

Miss I have a sore knee and am sick of it willl be back at school too, she has no x rays of physio tomorrow.

If I come I will have Ty but will see about Seb he didnt like RJs Sniff on monday so we will see

Hi all,

I wont be able to make it tomorrow at 3 thats what time I do school pick up. So Pandii you can take Seb :)

Sorry didnt make today have had headache for 3 days now starting to wear a little thin so to speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And please wish a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAWSON from all of us.

Will catch up soon I hope :)

Cheers Janet

Guest Pandii

Janet hope you are feeling better soon, no actually sending you vibes to be better NOW!!!!!!!

Thanks Pandii I am off to the Dr in an hour or so (will be a waste of time)

Hope your household settles down a bit too LOL you have your hands full (I know there was a reason I only had 1 child and you just reminded me LOL)

Are we all still going to catch up after training on Sunday???????????? Hopefully Pandii and I will be celebrating our passing grade1 :)

Cheers Janet

Are we all still going to catch up after training on Sunday???????????? Hopefully Pandii and I will be celebrating our passing grade1 :)

Cheers Janet

yeah I should be able to stay, hopefully I will be celebrating with you fingers crossed... Think Munchin may come also

Hey Guys, 3 pm would suit me tomorrow, and i will come down Sunday after training, what time do you guys finish??

Pity you cant make it tomorrow RJ, and hope your feeling better soon!! Hope you can make it Pandii, I think Seb was fine with my lot, other wise it will be just us and Mawson, any other takers??