• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've posted a Tree shot, so this will have to be

Something left behind

A big mess. The cockies (and Crimson rosellas) have REALLY been enjoying my pistachio tree :cool:

post-806-1234991821_thumb.jpg

Edited by j

And the culprits (sorry, really washed out photo)

home portrait vegetable look up! water mobile glass/es night lights music child old landscape/streetscape eyes

mineral key best friend collections pink dance tree

and for those who are wanting to extend the challenge - after you have your first 20, you can tackle these next eight:

food stamp car drama secret something you leave behind shapes shadow

post-806-1234991866_thumb.jpg

Edited by j

Huga - congratulations. Edward is gorgeous. Welcome to the world little man

ILTBY - I am loving all your macro work. Its fantastic and you have a great eye for subjects.

CAR This was in a (dried out) creek bed not far from our place

post-806-1234992439_thumb.jpg

Edited by j

Huga - congratulations on your new little man. :cool: I love your photography, you have a real eye for it. If you get these photos on a "point and shoot", yourself along with a DSLR would be unstoppable. :)

Jag thank you for your kind words. :)

Thank you Rocco - that is such a compliment :cool:

I am looking at getting a Canon 450D vs the Nikon 60D, as Mr Huga is a buyer for a big retailer and can get a little bit of a discount. But I am still umming and ahhing about it.

huga - I totally agree with what rocco said! :confused:

lea - nice "stamp" shot! I really like the composition

iltby - I had the same idea for "music"

3246415527_4b173eaed2.jpg

(but have since taken a few other different ones, so you may see another "music" shot later)

nice collection! ooo I like your matches idea ... and love the cat pic! and I love your new water pic! I could post a few more water pics too :rofl:

montall - yeh, where's the traffic?

j - cool car shot :eek:

poocow - that's some collection! ... go superdog up the tree hehehe :cry:

bindi-boo - accidentally deleted oh no! :rofl:

I'm still struggling to organise and catch-up, I know I have some pics that I can post ... oh I just remembered one

"look up" from our beach trip (again) on Monday

3288124801_30a99ff9d3.jpg

(again, I've taken a variety of "look-up" shots so I may add a few more later :p )

:)

Iltby your photos are just wonderful, and so photos on this thread are just wonderful it s a real delight to come and have a look at the work of others.

This my contribution for today " Friend" a friend in need in a friend indeed and this little guy needed some help. He s fine.

birrdinneed.jpg

Thanks a lot J! I'm loving it too :) I really love seeing things in detail. Your car shot's great, it looks like it could've been taken from a huge distance, sort of like a car that's fallen off a cliff or something.

Huga, I completely agree with Rocco!

Thanks a lot CM :confused: I love your music shot, anything macro is a thumbs up from me :rofl: I actually had another idea for music but couldn't think how to do it. I think the matches idea was good in theory but resulted in a lot of frustration :rofl: Am happy with the pic of Misty though, he's very photogenic :cry: Definitely post some more water shots, the more the better! Love your look up shot too, Texas is a spunk.

Thanks so much Quoll, I really appreciate that :eek:

Love your friend shot, what sort of bird is it? Some sort of warbler?

Great shots everyone, Ive been a bit slack on this challenge, must pull my finger out as it will be the end of Fed before we know it!!

Huga, Congrats on your BEAUTIFUL baby boy, those shots are divine!! Iltby love you water drop.

Shell your little birdie is so pretty, lovely color, almost looks like he could be a pet.

BB you would have to be super annoyed at deleting your pics!!

There are some great shots here - awesome job, Guys! I haven't been able to get through the whole thing yet, but I will!

I'm adding this one - I shot it in February and I was thinking about the daily challenge even while I was away and I'm late to the party and I don't really know any kids, so I'm counting it :confused:

Child

IMG_2351.jpg

one down, 26 left to go?

Edited by kja

I am looking at getting a Canon 450D vs the Nikon 60D, as Mr Huga is a buyer for a big retailer and can get a little bit of a discount. But I am still umming and ahhing about it.

Nikon is the new black and what all the cool kids use..... Canon is so last year. :confused: I heard the D60 is like the D40 and only takes the more expensive AF-S lenses if you want to use auto focus?? If this is the case I would buy the D80 or D90 so you can fit the AF lenses as well. Or just go the Canon if you are on a budget. :cry:

:eek:

Kja welcome back, love your work.