The Official February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's my mobile one :mad A conceptual one; a little comment about today's society, hehe-

Love it!!! :rofl:

Thanks Nik!

Great ideas, j , TerraNik and ILTBY. love the blue eyes, dancing puppy :rofl: and mobile phone, with message. :(

I have to do night lights tonight, I am not very confident :eek:

Thanks Bindi :mad

Iltby, your water shot what a classic, love it!! Is your pink ice cream, it looks divine, very clever mobile shot, took me a second to get it :rofl:

Thanks Tlc :party: The pink is actually the inside of some sort of trumpet flower :eek:

Here's my mobile one :clap: A conceptual one; a little comment about today's society, hehe-

Clever!

Oh and you've got good taste in mobile phones. :hug:

I've got the same one :eek:

Haha, thanks :eek: It's an awesome phone, isn't it? The best one I've ever had, I don't plan on replacing it.

Now for some pics from me, Firstly I would like to add an extra water shot, my first one was a bit ho hum and I took this last night and I thought it was not to bad, a bit spooky maybe but not bad all the same.

P1110092edit-1.jpg

and another

P1110049edit-1.jpg

this next shot is my LOOK UP

P1110111.jpg

This one speaks for itself :rofl:

002selectedforFebchallenge.jpg

now for EYES

eyessig.jpg

Mmmm FOOD

foodsig-1.jpg

VEGES

vegesig-1.jpg

GLASS

glasssig-1.jpg

TerraNik Your look up shot was interesting although I still havent figured out what it is :(

LOL! It's the ceiling in the UTS (University of Technology, Sydney) tower... Ugly-ass building, that one!

Ah I can see it now :rofl:

Tlc, Wow ALL your photos are superb :rofl:

Lea, those photos are gorgeous, you two are very photogenic. :(

Thanks all for the lovely comments. My little mind is work 10 to the dozen. :rofl:

I think this is appropriate... :rofl:

nightcopy-1.jpg">">

Edited by Bindi~Boo

Hi Guys, what fantastic different interpretations of the treasures, I am loving this thread but been a bit slack with my photos, so I got busy yesterday and today and found a few things on the list but firstly Id like to comment on a few pics.

J, interesting glass shot, were the pictures etched inthe glass or am I looking at it all wrong?

Fab tree and Key shots too!!

It's a big glass panel with water running over it at the discovery centre of Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve just outside Canberra. It is near a big pond where they encourage kids to dip nets to find the different types of invertebrates living there.

Here are a few more shots of the panels. The pictures are etched into the glass

post-806-1233922215_thumb.jpg

Bindi, I love maccas!! Nice shot, I LIke the little orbs of light!!

Lea, Nice one again, your daughter is lovely, still thinks she looks like a rockstar, so Aussie top model would be lucky to have her!!

Hey tlc, I couldn't help but notice the feature tile behind the veges in your photo. I have the exact same one in my kitchen. :( I like your glass shot too, that's an interesting stem on that candle holder.

The reflection in lea's glass shot is clever too. I'm doing a glass shot today. This is a trinket box that my best friend made for me. So it could be two topics really, but I'll go with glass.

IMG_2459.jpg

J, those glass etchings are really different, I dont think that I have seen them before, very clever.

Lea, well then you have a very photogenic daughter :rolleyes: Love your reflection inthe glass, very mystic.

Montall, you have a very clever friend, very pretty trinket box.

Diesel dog, that water photo is hilarious, made me giggle out loud. :)

Twospirit, again you have taken beautiful photos, you have a real talent!!!

Poodlemum, I agree with ILTBY, that photo is beautifully composed.