Cccq Questions

CCCQ has listed a DwD comp.. I was thinking it may be some fun for us, Jock has a routine down and I'm always looking for something new hahahaha! but I can't find the rules supposedly listed on their website. Does anyone have a link or a copy :rolleyes:

The other dumb question.. I have entry forms left over from NSW showing the ones the Dogs NSW sell, am I able to use them for my QLD agility trials?? If not is there a PDF or word file for the QLD entry forms as I really don't want to spend money again on them..

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my copy of the entry forms, if yours look the same use them until they run out. I just print mine out and fill them in like normal entry forms, some people have fancy ones that you can type all the information into but I broke the one I had that did this!! :laugh:

entryform.doc

If you go into the ANKC website and into rules you will find the DWD rules, in these rules you will find the entry form (page 14) it is different to the obedience/show entry form the CCCQ put out.

I think Coral is accepting the obedience/show form but you need to put the name of your routine, music, composer and how long your routine is (ie 1min45secs) :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing you there

:)

thanks guys.. that helps!

BC4ME I don't think I'm gonna make it :rainbowbridge: and i just haven't put in enough effort to get jock into a proper rountine yet :laugh: which sucks cos i was looking forward to it..

One last question, I still have membership in NSW with Dogs nsw is it possible to use that membership to enter into QLD trials until it expires?? sounds stupid but i had the logical thought that some people must be trailing over the border occasionally.. If not i'll just join QCCC