Leica Point And Shoot

ruthless

Does anyone have one? I know someone with a Leica C-LUX 2, and the pics she posts on Flickr are awesome. I know for a fact she doesn't have Photoshop. Are the SOOC pics that good? Does anyone have any experience with them?

Leica...........Droool........

leica lenses and craftsmanship are :(

Don't know about modern cameras... but many years ago I inherited a leica film camera........................ *sigh* it was beautiful.

Some low life burgled our house one day and stole it :laugh:

The same camera in the hands of another person could take crappy pics. It's the photographer, not the camera, or the brand of camera that makes good photos. The camera is just a means of capturing the picture.

And Leica digital cameras....while beautifully crafted and bloody expensive, generally don't have as good a reputation as Canon, Nikon, Sony etc. And most of the Leica's can be picked up as a rebadged Panasonic.

Before I had my Nikon, I had the Panasonic, fz20 and still have the panasonic fz 50 and they both have leica lenses, they do take fab photos, but not being slr they are no where near as fast. Still they do take beautiful pics!!