The Official January Photo A Day Challenge

Ashanali

It'll be continued in February won't it? That's the impression I'd gotten :thumbsup:

Terra, that pasta looks insanely good :provoke: The photo of Jedi in his boxers is so, so cute, too.

ETA: Tlc, look a few pages back :rofl:

Edited by iltby

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PB pro lets you do the same stuff but there's no freaking ad's in it and you can have the high res images on there. For me it means that I can edit there , save them there and print them off.

I still have my originals on my PC but all of my edited stuff is in two accounts, one of which is available for public viewing

Now back to the photo's :thumbsup:

It'll be continued in February won't it? That's the impression I'd gotten :thumbsup:

Terra, that pasta looks insanely good :provoke: The photo of Jedi in his boxers is so, so cute, too.

ETA: Tlc, look a few pages back :rofl:

Thanks so much for going to the trouble of explaining it all again, (btw the pics helped tremendously) I Still havent had time to try it out yet, but will def attempt it tonight, I will post one if I can work it out but your instructions are very clear, again thanks so much I have done a basic photography course which included basic PS things like levels curves and basic layers, I love it and hope to be able to do an advanced course this year sometime, but the way Im going with DOL there is so many talented people (like yourself) that are willing to help out which is fantastic, I have learnt so much, I may not need to do the course!!

Im wondering now if I should continue to do a pic (or 2) a day for the whole year. What is project 365?? Someone mentioned it, think it may have been Nicole??

Im wondering now if I should continue to do a pic (or 2) a day for the whole year. What is project 365?? Someone mentioned it, think it may have been Nicole??

That was me... Project 365 is essentially this, but the whole year. One photo a day for a year. Each photo must be taken on a new day (no cheating!!).

I can almost smell them from here, Huga. A very pretty picture. :thumbsup: ( goes outside to see if my frangi's are coming through yet. :provoke: )

My white and yellows are the first ones out. The pink and yellow ones are coming and the red ones are still funny little buds :rofl:

That was me... Project 365 is essentially this, but the whole year. One photo a day for a year. Each photo must be taken on a new day (no cheating!!).

Mmm sounds interesting, maybe Ill just keep going, I havent cheated yet :thumbsup: no seriously, I cant see the point in cheating, if your not up for the challenge then dont do it I reckon!! Although I have missed one day, it was when I was away I didnt take a single photo on that day which is so unlike me :provoke: anyways is anyone else here doing project 365, just as a matter of interest and if so are you including the pics you have posted here as part of it??

TerraNik love the Jedi pic. He is so adorable.

Kirislin great horse pic, bloody funny.

Bindi~Boo well done capturing the bee.

Huga gorgeous.

Just a quick one today as I ran out of time. But what handsome subject. :thumbsup:

Roc all class in his tie.

3200350879_cba2769ef5.jpg

but he is more a pearls man me think

3201196104_274cc201d4.jpg

I guess you cant buy class

3200351253_77ebe61464.jpg

Edited by Rocco1

sorry if I miss anyone, I'm feeling a little vague :laugh:

I love checking all the pics :cool:

helen - totally lovely, I like the 2nd one especially :)

terranik - yummo pasta dish, poor Jedi does look rather embarrassed - good idea though :thumbsup: ... your dogs look so happy in today's pic :D

bindi-boo - good work on the bee :laugh:

classic rocco :laugh: love the pearls on him :D

park pic for me, first time I've taken the 50mm to the park, and I had great difficulty choosing but here's today's pic

he had a go at climbing a tree :laugh:

3201175750_25192ff92f.jpg

:)

Love the tie Rocco!

CM - he looks so handsome in that tree, great shot!

Bindi - those shots are awesome, the bee one is fantastic!

Ok, well here is Leo - hes a standard poodle from my dog park.

3201236818_76a2c2be26.jpg

All I've done is crop a beagle in the background lol.