Teething (ear)

ridgiemum

I used a product called Tear Mender which I purchased from the canine shop. Its a liquid fabric glue. Some people have also recommended eyelash glue :o . Not sure if its working yet but I have been told by the sheltie people to keep in on until at least 12 months.

Edited by ness

:) yeah except whatever I did in the past few days is so not lasting. Had to subject the poor creature to a bath and so far its stayed in again now :) . The only thing is the other ear is back to looking perky happy too so might have to break out the tear mender on it as well.

I have a 21 week old Border COllie puppy and on a daily basis she does very good impressions of a cone head with both ears pointing up and crossed over in the middle, she also likes to have one point up and the other out to the side. Sometimes with a head wind she has 2 huge erect ears, then they both flop out to the side and down and looks like a real dope. But hey, they look cute and every time you look at her she looks different.

Eventually they will settle and then I will know how genetics wanted her ears to be.