50mm 1.4 Or 1.8 Post Your Pics Here!

Kirislin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't post much in this forum (although always reading it) cause I am a bit in awe of all the talent :)

but I have my new camera that I am practising with and lovin' the 'nifty fifty' cause of you lot :eek:

Here are some of my recent favs......

"Pepper"

eyesstraighton1.jpg

eyestongue.jpg

eyesmoving4.jpg

"Otto"

Otto8_8_10.jpg

I blame you lot in my upgrading....beware I may even start pushing myself to be in the challenges :eek:

I don't post much in this forum (although always reading it) cause I am a bit in awe of all the talent :)

but I have my new camera that I am practising with and lovin' the 'nifty fifty' cause of you lot :eek:

"Pepper"

eyesstraighton1.jpg

eyestongue.jpg

eyesmoving4.jpg

"Otto"

Otto8_8_10.jpg

I blame you lot in my upgrading....beware I may even start pushing myself to be in the challenges :eek:

:eek:

eyesmoving4.jpg

I blame you lot in my upgrading....beware I may even start pushing myself to be in the challenges :)

;) :D :) :) they are hilarious :eek:

PLEASE everyone keep up the pictures, I could look at them all day :eek:

I have just read through the entire thread and saw some of my earlier pics, they are horrible :cheer:

I have been inspired to get out and get more pics posted here! My 1.4 should be arriving shortly, just checked tracking and its on the delivery van WOO!

I have just read through the entire thread and saw some of my earlier pics, they are horrible :cheer:

I have been inspired to get out and get more pics posted here! My 1.4 should be arriving shortly, just checked tracking and its on the delivery van WOO!

cool cant wait to see ur new pics then :(

Please dont delete any you think are horrible. I dont think any are but it's what you think that counts, but even so, it shows a learning curve that could be encouraging and inspirational to others and will remind you of how far you've come. It's not a sin to be a learner.

I have just read through the entire thread and saw some of my earlier pics, they are horrible :dancingelephant:

Please dont delete any you think are horrible. I dont think any are but it's what you think that counts, but even so, it shows a learning curve that could be encouraging and inspirational to others and will remind you of how far you've come. It's not a sin to be a learner.

Na I definitely wont delete them but its just amazing to see what I thought was 'good' then to what I think is 'good' now. Im forever learning and im sure this time next year ill say the same thing! :dancingelephant:

I noticed that there were a lot of photos on this thread that must have been deleted. Shame cos I would have loved to have seen them

Great pictures Huga

Beautiful shots Bellatrix just adore ur Cavy pics

Edited by pugsrbest