Teething....

Tim & Tanya

I bought a stack of face washers, wet them, rolled them and froze them in freezer bags (so the water didn't escape into the freezer compartment). The pups loved chewing on them as I think the ice helped their sore gums. When they were finished I just washed them and did it again.

Then I found some odd shaped ice cube trays at Ikea. I bought one shaped like a cross and another that made long (about 15cm) ice blocks. The pups were able to hold onto these and gnaw on them.

My pup loves lamb shanks. She could play with them for hours chewing away. Just make sure you pup isnt naughty like mine by bringing them in the house and hiding them like my naughty pup. Otherwise freeze some meat into a kong, that keeps them amused and stops them from chewing other things.

Guest belgian.blue

Ivy gets lamb shanks and she also has a raw hide bone about the house. She's had that for about two weeks and only just under half is gone.

She eats her shanks outside but brings the dry bone in the house to chew when she's eaten all the meat. Which is ok as it's just bone, so my place is like a graveyard .. bones all over the place. Don't dare walk around with no shoes on!

Really like the frozen wash cloth idea :thumbsup: