Just Wanted To Brag

Ok So I wanted to shout from the roof tops that my two puppies are BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

We had what's called a fun day at our dog club today. We go into our classes and are judged on how well the dog and the handler are doing. The judges then make a decision as to whether the dogs go up a class. Not sure if its the same in each club but it starts with Puppies, Beginners One, Beginners Two, Pink and then Yellow.

Well my baby Jodie who will be 7 months old on Monday and competed for the first time today got THIRD PLACE! I am soooooo happy with her. Especially as I never train her myself. My mother inlaw does all Jodie's training. Yay for Jodie my wonder dog. She will now skip B1 and go straight to B2 as of next Saturday. :(

My one year old Jesie started at the club in February of this year in puppies. She came equal 3rd at her first funday and was moved to B2. She then came 2nd in B2 and moved to Pink. Well today she came 3rd in Pink and we are now in Yellow!!!!! Yay for Jesie the Super Dog. :birthday:

I am soooo very proud of my two girls and thought I would share with you all. They both had a great big lamb shank as congratulations.

My two champions

post-26285-1227338872.jpg

post-26285-1227338878.jpg

Ok So I wanted to shout from the roof tops that my two puppies are BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

We had what's called a fun day at our dog club today. We go into our classes and are judged on how well the dog and the handler are doing. The judges then make a decision as to whether the dogs go up a class. Not sure if its the same in each club but it starts with Puppies, Beginners One, Beginners Two, Pink and then Yellow.

Well my baby Jodie who will be 7 months old on Monday and competed for the first time today got THIRD PLACE! I am soooooo happy with her. Especially as I never train her myself. My mother inlaw does all Jodie's training. Yay for Jodie my wonder dog. She will now skip B1 and go straight to B2 as of next Saturday. :(

My one year old Jesie started at the club in February of this year in puppies. She came equal 3rd at her first funday and was moved to B2. She then came 2nd in B2 and moved to Pink. Well today she came 3rd in Pink and we are now in Yellow!!!!! Yay for Jesie the Super Dog. :birthday:

I am soooo very proud of my two girls and thought I would share with you all. They both had a great big lamb shank as congratulations.

My two champions

Congrats Claireybell, Jodie and Jesie!!

I bet they enjoyed their lambshanks!

Thanks cockerlover. We've also found out last night that Jesie has won the award for most improved dog!!! Each year they pick one dog that has come along leaps and bounds and they receive the award. When Jesie started in Feb EVERYONE at club thought she had ADHD (i still do sometimes) and that she'd never be trained properly. Haha we proved them all wrong. Once she started concentrating it was all systems GO!

Do you think the club president though may have been biased as before we joined he was the only one at the club with cockers? Hehehe :thumbsup:

That's awesome, congratulations to all of you!

Our club has something similar....four graduation days a year, which are conducted along the lines of an obedience trial, so it'a all quite formal and important. I really look forward to them because it's an excellent gauge of how you're coming along with training.

Our classes are puppies (up to 6 months), beginners, class 1, class 2, class 3 (CCD), class 4 (Novice), class 5 (Open). Benson and I were in class 2 forever, or that's what it seemed like. We'd breezed through the lower classes but once we got to doing off-leash stays, he just wouldn't stay so we didn't pass 2 graduations, but on the third one, not only did we pass but we won our class. So we're in with the big boys now and he's working so beautifully, I'm very pleased with him.

:(

Thanks cockerlover. We've also found out last night that Jesie has won the award for most improved dog!!! Each year they pick one dog that has come along leaps and bounds and they receive the award. When Jesie started in Feb EVERYONE at club thought she had ADHD (i still do sometimes) and that she'd never be trained properly. Haha we proved them all wrong. Once she started concentrating it was all systems GO!

Do you think the club president though may have been biased as before we joined he was the only one at the club with cockers? Hehehe :thumbsup:

sometimes i feel they r all tared with the adhd brush :thumbsup:

:D possible but dont under estimate jessies inteligence!!!she won on her own merits deapite being a cocker :thumbsup: & yr paitence in training :hug: