Where To Buy In Melbourne .. Near The City.

Guest english.ivy

Guest belgian.blue
just take it in your luggage.Thats what i do with my food

Don't actually have any at the moment, you can't buy it in Perth sadly.

I will give the Doncaster shopping town a try and maybe call some of the PP when I'm over and see if they have it. I really just want it as a sometimes food and for treating. Then if I find some (or another good dry) then I shall bring it back home.

Guest belgian.blue
PP sell puppies that are specially bred for them in puppy farms and there no way Id be buying anything from them lots of people on dogz feel the same.

I don't support petshops selling live animals at all and have never bought a pet from one. Never will. I'm just after the ease of buying my dog food that I can't get in Perth and would like to try and get it offline.

Hopefully oneday they will ban selling pets, we can only hope! This would be a once off I was to buy food from PP and I want to give it a go before buying it online and paying freight costs. Frieght costs to Perth are quite a lot so can you see why I would like to buy it as cheap as possible, RC gives her gas so I would like to try a new type of dry.

It's a real shame that you can only get this food from PP ... whenever I start my own business I hope to stock the better brands of dry food so people can avoid places like PP altogether!

on a side note .. a neighbour recently spend quite a lot of money on a JR pup from a petshop but I couldn't say anything. She's happy with her ugly puppy.

we had clients who feed EVO & it made the dogs drink so much .I cant remember what it was ingredients wise but i do remember looking & thinking OMG.

These dogs where a breed prone to bloat ,they stopped feeding & the dogs no longer drink gallons a day

You can buy Artemis and Orijen in Melbourne 4 Paws and More in Keilor stock both (I think) and they dont sell pets at all

I often feed Orijen as treats. I ordered it from a Doler here - the link is in the Orijen thread. She only charges $5 postage/courier so it doesn't work out too expensive at all.

The other treat I use a lot is Ziwipeak dog food which is $28 a kilo but because the pieces are so small, they go a very long way and it is actually a cheap way of buying dog treats. You can get this ordered in from Better Pets and Gardens.

I don't use nor would recommend either of these treats for an hour long training session (ie Obedience or Agilty), I would stick to a more moist food.

:)

Guest belgian.blue
You can buy Artemis and Orijen in Melbourne 4 Paws and More in Keilor stock both (I think) and they dont sell pets at all

That sounds like a better idea! Didn't know you could buy Orijen in Melb. That would be my first choice, I've wanted to put my cats on Orijen for quite sometime.

She is on a 100% raw diet but just to have dry to put in her kong as it keeps her busy. Want to get a small bag and see her she is on them.

Ivy didn't like those Ziwipeak treats Arty. She turned her nose up at them!

Who do you order it from Arty?

[

Ivy didn't like those Ziwipeak treats Arty. She turned her nose up at them!

Who do you order it from Arty?

Fussy little bugger!!! She'll have to learn to recognise quality when she sees it! :)

I'll find out the name of the website for you and get back to you.

:laugh:

Edited by ~ArtyFarty~