Innotek Dog Fence Iuc-4100 Info Please

I'm looking at purchasing one of these dog fences for my dog when I move to a property on 30 acres. She is a 2 year old german shepherd and loves to jump fences, just for the hell of it, not just to run away. I would like to know a bit about them if anyone has one (or even one they want to sell). How effective are they? Can dogs LEARN to just run past the boundary becoming desensitised? Would it be suitable for a block that has a big hill on it etc.

I'm looking at purchasing one of these dog fences for my dog when I move to a property on 30 acres. She is a 2 year old german shepherd and loves to jump fences, just for the hell of it, not just to run away. I would like to know a bit about them if anyone has one (or even one they want to sell). How effective are they? Can dogs LEARN to just run past the boundary becoming desensitised? Would it be suitable for a block that has a big hill on it etc.

K9: Not a particularly old model so not too many used ones floating around.

They are a very effective tool if you follow the simple set up procedures, they are suitable for most any block.

If you email us we have some good prices on these ATM

[email protected]

Two for and one against. I know the electric fences are good too cause she won't go near that even if it's off but it's just too inpracticle to set up a low, medium and high row of these around 30arces. She will go under or over if she sees a way.