Prefix Search Australia Wide Www.prefixsearch.com.au

SwaY

Covejack - Jack Russell Terriers

Also in JRTs... Walampton, Bluepanda, Bossjack, Lemosa, Whatajack, Joelleigh... you may have some of those already, I'll look properly later and go through Finta's pedigree. :)

Added

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine can be found in the Alphabetical search but not by breed???? I have Dogue De Bordeaux my prefix is Bronzantiq.

Oh and there is a spelling mistake in one of the Dogue De Bordeaux listings - it should be an X not a Z in ATARAXIA.

It's in the list waiting to get fixed, Allerzeit is working on it.

Sway you are a legend, this is going to help soooooo many newbies when they are ready to put in an application for a prefix.

Cocker Spaniel

Glenayden

Carlandy

Added

I have found some more that can be added -

PUGS

Everlaine

Lecarne

Viceroy

Gailyn

Triseter

Oakdean

Helios

JACK RUSSELL TERRIERS

Beaconway

Malung

Caddarra

Walwyn

Tover

Hope these can help :)

Thanks, Added

Not sure what Im doing wrong but I cant find Dunnwarren or the other prefixes I sent in,

Your there, have you entered the full prefix and found it

or searched the list?

Edited by SwaY

Well done Warley and SwaY and Allerzeit and everyone else helping! This website is great! :)

Pointer

Tintooki

English Setter

Bridgewood

Tarquin

Renset (Also Irish Setters)

Aldersett

Nundialla

Talshae

Piarki

Trishael (also American Cocker and Irish Setter)

Auldana

Whidaura

Glengordon

Carlyra

Rickaby

Montiverdi

Sherwyn

Temeraire

Tybyrn

Quailsett

Just a thought, so that you don't cop abuse from people when they have searched for a prefix, not found it and then not been given their choice by the ANKC when they apply, it might be good for you to put a disclaimer on the website to cover yourself.

Something like - "Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this list, the owners do not guarantee that every Australian prefix is listed. Nor do we guarantee that applicants will be granted their requested prefix by the ANKC simply because it is not listed as a current prefix on this site." Or words to that effect. There are some weirdos out there! :rofl:

Been thinking exactly the same thing :) You've just worded it really well for me though :rofl: I've made a note to add this onto the front page provided SwaY agrees? SwaY - that OK with you?

Mine can be found in the Alphabetical search but not by breed???? I have Dogue De Bordeaux my prefix is Bronzantiq.

Oh and there is a spelling mistake in one of the Dogue De Bordeaux listings - it should be an X not a Z in ATARAXIA.

It's in the list waiting to get fixed, Allerzeit is working on it.

Yep, it's on my list :rofl:

Changes will take a little while to be made at the moment, but don't worry we will get to them.

There is no option for admin people to edit existing prefixes themselves, because I haven't written that part yet :laugh: So, at the moment I am making changes to existing prefixes directly in the database. I have a couple of draft sites I have to have up today for clients, so it will be a couple of days before I can setup Sway, Warley and whoever else is busy at work, to be able to edit prefixes themselves :rofl:

Just a thought, so that you don't cop abuse from people when they have searched for a prefix, not found it and then not been given their choice by the ANKC when they apply, it might be good for you to put a disclaimer on the website to cover yourself.

Something like - "Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this list, the owners do not guarantee that every Australian prefix is listed. Nor do we guarantee that applicants will be granted their requested prefix by the ANKC simply because it is not listed as a current prefix on this site." Or words to that effect. There are some weirdos out there! :rofl:

Been thinking exactly the same thing :) You've just worded it really well for me though :rofl: I've made a note to add this onto the front page provided SwaY agrees? SwaY - that OK with you?

But i like the weird people :laugh:

Sounds great!

Yep, it's on my list :rofl:

Changes will take a little while to be made at the moment, but don't worry we will get to them.

There is no option for admin people to edit existing prefixes themselves, because I haven't written that part yet :) So, at the moment I am making changes to existing prefixes directly in the database. I have a couple of draft sites I have to have up today for clients, so it will be a couple of days before I can setup Sway, Warley and whoever else is busy at work, to be able to edit prefixes themselves :rofl:

:laugh::rofl:

Don't panic :)

The admins now have an option to convert all prefixes in the database to uppercase - so this magic button will be pressed every now and then to bring everything to uppercase and consistency.

Any differences in case will only be temporary.